MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
updated my Mix3 with TWRP 3.3.1 from 9.9.26 ROM to 9.10.10 (dirty flash). Installed Magisk 19.4 too
I experienced the following issue:
- TWRP does not ask anymore for decryption pin, so I cannot proceed with any update.
What can I do? Please any suggestion/help?

Thanks in advance
Luigi
You have to wait for TWRP update to support encryption in Q..

Reactions: lcarrieri
Hey! First of all, really appreciate the ROM. Started using it a couple weeks ago and it's great so far.
Having problems updating the weekly via OTA, though, on whyred. The download button is there, but it fails to download
the update and says "You're up to date!" instead.

Hi,

Great work Guys, installed this build and finally the issue with GPay is gone!
Thanks!

Regards

This version is last beta for Android 8.x devices:
HMNote5A, HMNote 5APlus, MiNote2, MIMIX, MI5S, MI5, MI5SPlus, HM5Plus, MI5X, HM5A, HM5

What does it mean???

can anyone here usb charge on outlets? (like the mi extension outlet)
it doesnt charge with the usb using outlets. it only charge with PC (using usb)
and of course with the charger plugs.

I keep having the same bug as V2... Bootloop on K20 Pro, Google problems and no multitask or wifi.

It seems to be caused because of dual apps. In my case I have Youtube Vanced with magisk wich is detected as a dual app by the system. Tried to remove it and reboot but problem persist.

Ambient display
New - Ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.

is this feature missing ? there is still just the 24h space ambient display... and there are no other information

(and background 24h dynamic theme is still just one)

I keep having the same bug as V2... Bootloop on K20 Pro, Google problems and no multitask or wifi.

It seems to be caused because of dual apps. In my case I have Youtube Vanced with magisk wich is detected as a dual app by the system. Tried to remove it and reboot but problem persist.
you NEED to do a clean flash and format data, otherwise it will not work in future

Thanks for that great work!!!
Dirty flashed Mi 9 over 9.9.27. Google Feed worked after changing Language to English and back. Everything works fine now :)

Reactions: thanfun
Ambient display
New - Ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.

is this feature missing ? there is still just the 24h space ambient display... and there are no other information

theres this kaleidoscope theme. nice artworks.
also in display settings, you can now adjust font thickness, unlike in MIUI 11 android 9

but my device is extremely hot doing backups

Hey! First of all, really appreciate the ROM. Started using it a couple weeks ago and it's great so far.
Having problems updating the weekly via OTA, though, on whyred. The download button is there, but it fails to download
the update and says "You're up to date!" instead.

Update: tried updating just now and now I get the MD5 mismatch error.

This version is last beta for Android 8.x devices:
HMNote5A, HMNote 5APlus, MiNote2, MIMIX, MI5S, MI5, MI5SPlus, HM5Plus, MI5X, HM5A, HM5

What does it mean???

It means of course that all these Android 8.x devices will jump right over 9.x and get android 10 directly!

For this Xiaomi will be sending out free motherboard upgrades with sd 855+!

Or what did you expect?

It means of course that all these Android 8.x devices will jump right over 9.x and get android 10 directly!

Or what did you expect?

Or what did you expect?

I wish it would be the same as if I would be upset if they stop the upgrades!!!

Ambient display

No Ambient display option on 9.10.10 for Redmi Note 5
That there was to the on 9.9.26

Hello. Since moving onto MIUI 11 (via dirty flash) my AI / Google assistance button not longer brings up Google assistant. I've checked the settings which look fine.

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's working in this latest update or know the cause of the issue?

Thanks

Reactions: moranX
Status
Not open for further replies.