MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

Just finished the update on my K20 Pro. As usually all went smoothly without any problems.

Love the inclusion of Google feed, which is working ok, with one fault... It doesn't turn on dark mode.. even if I force it with the global option...

That's my only complaint...

All other Google apps are ok with dark mode, except the feed. I even have already Instagram in dark mode (which is beautiful).

Any thoughts? The Google app is updated..

Regards!

Thanks to the developers for their work!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Mix 3 Messages App is blank, no messages. I have reset storage for messages/phone and reset data for messages app as well. There are messages in the storage, as if I open Google Messages, I see all my SMS, MMS.

I had dirty flashed over 9.9.6 11
Magisk was uninstalled during the update
Just re-flashed Magisk all is good

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 7 doesn't install
6 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working fine

Can't fault it really
Thanks to the developer's

Mix 3 Messages App is blank, no messages. I have reset storage for messages/phone and reset data for messages app as well. There are messages in the storage, as if I open Google Messages, I see all my SMS, MMS.
mine just auto fills itself. the reason for this is because i nake a cloud backup (automatic) from my xiaomi account.
so everytime i change phones, it just repopulates itself again.

I ate all my nails waiting for the upgrade to my MI 9 SE. Do you have a forecast, moderator? Please

Do not ask ETA questions: Per Rules on OP

1. If a ROM is not published DON'T ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DON'T ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

I found that if you try to use the Riru-exposed the Mi8 cant boot . I know that is not problem of the Rom.

mi8

can i dirty flash since mi8 update to android 10, then iam using twrp 3.3.1.0 it is compitable on android 10?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Guys I'm new here and I'm not understanding the differences of the versions of miui 11, I installed on my HMnote 7 version 11.0.2 and have this other version 9.10.10 .. I'm kind of lost .. could someone explain?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-11-22-26-53-730_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-11-22-26-53-730_com.android.settings.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_2019-10-11-22-27-16-369_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-11-22-27-16-369_com.android.chrome.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 195
Mi Mix 3, dirty flash firmware from the previous beta, not knowing that in this Android 10, after downloading to the system the phone was very hot and slow (the Magisk was flashed without problems).
Now the phone does not load beyond the screen with the inscription "unlocked", after which it loads TWRP in which I can not do anything, because the data is encrypted.

ONLY WAY to boot the system is via the “fastboot boot” this twrp (https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-mix-3/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t3901261), but the system boots without the Magisk and I can’t even backup my applications data via Titanium Backup.

I understand that I need to wait for a new twrp with encryption support in Android 10, but what should I do now?

Отправлено с моего MIX 3 через Tapatalk

So far zero issues on Mi8. I removed all passkeys, made full local backup. In recovery, swiped factory reset, flashed ROM, rebooted, signed into Google and MiCloud. Paused data and Wifi, restored local backup. Stopped Google restore, and instead choose to update apps. Now everything seems to be functional and there are no issues with anything.

So far zero issues on Mi8. I removed all passkeys, made full local backup. In recovery, swiped factory reset, flashed ROM, rebooted, signed into Google and MiCloud. Paused data and Wifi, restored local backup. Stopped Google restore, and instead choose to update apps. Now everything seems to be functional and there are no issues with anything.
Did you found lag in Android 10 on mi8 ?

Right now i'm on previous ROM.
1f0ef6a01d6023280d96e97fcfcf23f9.jpg

what twrp version that you use

mine just auto fills itself. the reason for this is because i nake a cloud backup (automatic) from my xiaomi account.
so everytime i change phones, it just repopulates itself again.
Yes, I have cloud backup. I have restored several times. The stock messages app still shows no messages. I see all of the restored ones in "Google Messages". Something is wrong.

magisk 19.4 cannot work, magisk v20.0 crashes at boot on mi 8

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hey .
So I moved from 10.4.6 , seems very promising for a beta test on mi9tpro.
Few annoying things
1.YouTube Vance's seems not working well when play in background.
2.system fonts need areal improve , when changing font only English language are impacted
All other language don't won't apply kind a sucks I know it's only a premmision setting , lockscreen clock don't also not change so fonts need a real upgrade here .

As far for now all smooth and promising , thnx for the work .

Status
Not open for further replies.