MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning can not be downloaded, the Rome comes as a file? Wed 9

Mi Mix 3, dirty flash firmware from the previous beta, not knowing that in this Android 10, after downloading to the system the phone was very hot and slow (the Magisk was flashed without problems).
Now the phone does not load beyond the screen with the inscription "unlocked", after which it loads TWRP in which I can not do anything, because the data is encrypted.

ONLY WAY to boot the system is via the “fastboot boot” this twrp (https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-mix-3/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t3901261), but the system boots without the Magisk and I can’t even backup my applications data via Titanium Backup.

I understand that I need to wait for a new twrp with encryption support in Android 10, but what should I do now?

Отправлено с моего MIX 3 через Tapatalk

First. if you are signed in with Google, theres this app backup, where it reinstalls all your previous app once you signed in your google account on a machine, (caveat: did you activate this feature?)

second, can you still boot on the newly installed ROM (even without root). you can attach this to PC so you can copy any other data you want to backup.

and probably start from there, format data/YES on twrp so that you can access the decrypted partition.

Yes, I have cloud backup. I have restored several times. The stock messages app still shows no messages. I see all of the restored ones in "Google Messages". Something is wrong.
tried using a third party messenger? textra or pulse?

so far with this development. no themes version MIUI 11 has successfully changed the status bar/notification shade.
but still a good rom.

Did you found lag in Android 10 on mi8 ?

Right now i'm on previous ROM.
1f0ef6a01d6023280d96e97fcfcf23f9.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Nope, this rom performs much better than Pie rom and also no issues with Google Services, and no issues with Assistant. Keep in mind that Google assistant works in conjunction with other tools, for example, where its ability to speak comes from and you too will be issue free.

Edit: One last thing, no problems with themes or statusbar

magisk 19.4 cannot work, magisk v20.0 crashes at boot on mi 8

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

No issues with Magisk here. Extract the boot, put it into downloads folder, patch boot, boot to recovery and flash. Be sure that you do not have passkeys disabled when you do this.

Last edited:
Ok! To those who have redmi K20 Pro Premium. I just took the risk and installed K20 PRO (raphael) to my K20 Pro Premium (Raphaels) and it worked.
Here's the screenshots.

Dark Mode is the OFW and White is EU ROM. Only difference is the clock. For some reasons, EU rom is overclocked by .01.

@ingbrzy Just letting you know.

Reactions: timbook2
Warning, Update crash mi MI8.
I have flashed with OrangeFox-R10.0_4 and added magisk 19.3.
My MI8 not boot, black screen / mi logo / black screen ...
A restore with backup (made with a V9.9.27) not work :(

I have flashed a v9.9.27 rom to solve my problem.

Last edited:
Guys I'm new here and I'm not understanding the differences of the versions of miui 11, I installed on my HMnote 7 version 11.0.2 and have this other version 9.10.10 .. I'm kind of lost .. could someone explain?

Xiaomi.eu 9.x.x = Beta version a.k.a. Weekly version (some exceptions for MIUI 9.x but it's old... ^^)
Xiaomi.eu 11.x.x = Stable version
:)

Last edited:
No sound on mi8 at all, not from calls, notifications, Spotify, YouTube... External speaker doesn't seem to work.

Must ask .
Does anyone got a solution how to change system font to take place in the whole system language .
Thnx for answering and best regards .

Status
Not open for further replies.