MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here
Its a 210kb update at play store that never ends.
Same with messenger app!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I had that a couple of weeks ago. It eventually disappeared but I do not remember if it was connected to an ROM update...

Just flashed the latest version updated for Mi9 on Android file host (uploaded 11.10.19), Ok Google and AI button are fixed, thanks to the devs!

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Just flashed the latest version updated for Mi9 on Android file host (uploaded 11.10.19), Ok Google and AI button are fixed, thanks to the devs!

Let us know if the AI button keeps working please, mine stops after a few hours

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Let us know if the AI button keeps working please, mine stops after a few hours

Ok but as you are not using the same device, we could have some difference in rom... Will update if I see the issue.

Reactions: Alan098765
I'm from Portugal and Google assistant it isn't available in PT-PT, only PT-BR, which is not the same. Although Brazil uses portuguese as it's main base language, it is very different from the European Portuguese, used on my country, Portugal.
To use it I would have to change my phone to Brazil and I don't want to do that, I don't like it.

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
im from portugal i have a Mi 8 SE works well

"xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.10.10_v11-10.zip" sourceforge ? Where is?

>>> Sent from my Commodore 64 using TapaCual <<<

Hi,

I've unlocked bootloader like 4 different times, and my Widevine Turns the L1 into L3.
The main problem for me, is that i can't use Netflix and worst, can't install Samsung Gear Wearable. Even downloading both apps from apkpure, the system give a pop up message saying "App incompatible with this Android Version."

Anyone know's how to unlock bootloader without all this problems? Or how to Bypass it?

I'm using Mi 9T Pro.

Well I don't like it. Not only the accent but also some of the spoken terms are totally off meaning in regards Portuguese PT-PT.

Regards!

Google said that until the end of the year they will launch official the Assistant PT-PT, so, don't bother using until they announce.

Reactions: pjgoncalves
Mi 8 not root
Ok Google and Gpay work
Bluetooth, if turned off, can't turn on without a reboot
Thanks for this room

EDIT: Clean install with format data

Last edited:
Reactions: crisagatie
Mi8, with full brightness.. The phone goes to minimum always when I Unlock display

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Mi calendar not showing days of the week unless I tap into month twice, is this normal, was it always like this,,, I'm not sure but I thought they were there before, second pic shows days after I tap into it and hit month. any help please and thanks
5410a1619aa8cf78225bb4156ad6757c.jpg
3b0cf2229982dcedb4a7788562a1c338.jpg

Mi 8 not root
Ok Google and Gpay work
Bluetooth, if turned off, can't turn on without a reboot
Thanks for this room

EDIT: Clean install with format data

On my Mi 8 i don´t have this problem, what file did you download ? From SourceForge or AndroidFileHost ?
Mine is from AndroidFileHost, only have problems with the app of message (stock Miui).

Mi calendar not showing days of the week unless I tap into month twice, is this normal, was it always like this,,, I'm not sure but I thought they were there before, second pic shows days after I tap into it and hit month. any help please and thanks
5410a1619aa8cf78225bb4156ad6757c.jpg
3b0cf2229982dcedb4a7788562a1c338.jpg

On mine it's fine, did you try without dark mode?

Hi... try a clean install - make a backup before. Sometimes a dirty install is not working.

I had an error like this for about 6 month. Clean install and since then, everything is working fine.

Or did you install magisk with old special modules ?

Regrads Kater
No root. I'll try again and see if it works, if not then maybe I'll clean install this weekend

Google said that until the end of the year they will launch official the Assistant PT-PT, so, don't bother using until they announce.
Yeah... I tried it once and I really disliked it. Nothing against Brazil or Brazilians, but Portuguese PT-PT is way different...

Until Google launches it, no assistant for me...

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.