MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 9.10.11 for MI 8 LHDC codec is no more available in dev settings, whilst it used to be on android 9. Otherwhise I am overwhelmed by the stability of this early android 10 build, made a fresh fastboot mi flash on 9.9.3 and installed 9.10.11 afterwards. Thanks!

Reactions: amit337
Hi,

I want to install this version or else version "9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11" on my Xiaomi MI9 SE but I can't find the TWRP Recovery for my device called "grus".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Thijs

[QUOTE = "iGears88, publicación: 508142, miembro: 238535"]
No te tomarán en cuenta, debes escribir en inglés y 2 do debes revisar si hay soporte para tu equipo, si no lo tengo, no saldrá

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
[/ CITAR]

ok

Hello everyone
I have this problem with Google feed!
Since yesterday everything was good but suddenly this Bug appeared

The content doesn't fit correctly in the screen it appears like it's been zoomed in

Is there anyone who has this problem?
97be4ea99876fd477c5e0d393ba55eec.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I want to install this version or else version "9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11" on my Xiaomi MI9 SE but I can't find the TWRP Recovery for my device called "grus".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Thijs
Hello! Here I used the unofficial twrp. It has worked well!

Anyone has any info when will Xiaomi update the weather icons on the clock with weather widget? I stopped using it because at night it always displays the daytime icons...

I know it is only a small detail, and that I can use another widget, which I am doing (using today weather's widget instead) but the thing is, when we use the system widget with the clock, the notification area clock will be off leaving more room for notification icons, which I like.

Using third party widgets that won't happen... So the logical question is why doesn't Xiaomi update the icons set?

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
Hi,

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Thijs
Try to find a xiaomi tool for flasing twrp and rom-s, i have too mi 9se and i did it with that tool, it's too easy, just follow step by step on your PC and tool install first twrp then you install a rom what you want! Bot try to find a twrp modified for mi 9 se, i find it and install it! Best luck

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan098765
I found a bug on mi8, if active bluetooth does not work .. I have to restart the phone every time to ensure that it is activated

Dirty flash

Reactions: frenky
during the second update I observe a problem. applications are unloaded from memory overnight. in the evening I go to bed and 8 applications were opened. their morning 3. why is this happening?
The anti-flicker mode is turned on and the backlight in some applications does not work properly. That is bright and dull.
very slow fix satellites! it may take several minutes to connect !!!! catches few satellites. low accuracy! fix please.

during the second update I observe a problem. applications are unloaded from memory overnight. in the evening I go to bed and 8 applications were opened. their morning 3. why is this happening?
The anti-flicker mode is turned on and the backlight in some applications does not work properly. That is bright and dull.
very slow fix satellites! it may take several minutes to connect !!!! catches few satellites. low accuracy! fix please.
Over night your phone goes into deep sleep and shuts down most of the apps and ram management shuts the apps, this is normal

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

On my Mi 8 i don´t have this problem, what file did you download ? From SourceForge or AndroidFileHost ?
Mine is from AndroidFileHost, only have problems with the app of message (stock Miui).
From SourceForge.
On my MI 8 app message ok

Status
Not open for further replies.