MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waze on android auto keeps freezing when calling someone. When the call ends, waze starts to navigate properly. Someone else notice ?
Maybe MIUI 11 problem ? Or waze again ? This happened few months ago but got solved by updates (of waze or miui).

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

during the second update I observe a problem. applications are unloaded from memory overnight. in the evening I go to bed and 8 applications were opened. their morning 3. why is this happening?
The anti-flicker mode is turned on and the backlight in some applications does not work properly. That is bright and dull.
very slow fix satellites! it may take several minutes to connect !!!! catches few satellites. low accuracy! fix please.
Read please!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi all, especially Mi6 owners...
Please check this on Mi6.
Start a call, and keep it on
Connect your phone to BT carkit device.
See if audio is routed automatically.
For me it doesn't happen on both cars...
One of them works, the other I have to switch audio manually from BT to speaker or earpiece then back to BT.

It is something I had a while back, and seem to have come back.

I can share logs if needed.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

What about the mi redmi K20 ??Silence full, calm..Clarify the situation at least.The last update was on August 26..

Reactions: AlinCG
I have successfully installed 9.10.11 for my Mi8 but I can not install magisk 20. It bootloop without stopping

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-15-11-55-41-689_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-15-11-55-41-689_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 257
What about the mi redmi K20 ??Silence full, calm..Clarify the situation at least.The last update was on August 26..
The new one will probably be out soon... There's a stable release for the k20 from the 10 of October, it does say a lot in the first post not to ask about a roms eta

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

The new one will probably be out soon... There's a stable release for the k20 from the 10 of October, it does say a lot in the first post not to ask about a roms eta

The 10 of October stable release is Android 9 or Android 10? THX.

Cant do clean install on K20Pro it installs in TWRP but after reboot it stays on the first boot screen and then reboots to TWRP

Cant do clean install on K20Pro it installs in TWRP but after reboot it stays on the first boot screen and then reboots to TWRP
Can you format data and flash new rom then boot into that

I have successfully installed 9.10.11 for my Mi8 but I can not install magisk 20. It bootloop without stopping

did you use the magisk uninstaller before installing ? after flashing new firmware - reboot and then install magisk

Bug with wifi calling 9n this release on Mi9t.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not (setting enabled, no cell connection present, no wifi calling icon). Forcing it with airplane mode does not work either.

There is a problem syncing the contacts.
IMG_20191015_144436.jpg
IMG_20191015_144621.jpg
IMG_20191015_144436.jpgIMG_20191015_144621.jpgAndroid 10 can't load full screen image. It is blurred and quite small. So it is on the Xiaomi mi8 and on the Xiaomi Mi 9 when Android 10 is installed .

i formated data, wiped everything and installed i can install other MIUI rom just fine
I'm not sure what it could be pal, have you magisk installed, some people are having problems with that, I'm on a mi cc9 and no magisk, no root at all, and everything is fine

Over night your phone goes into deep sleep and shuts down most of the apps and ram management shuts the apps, this is normal

I do not agree with this. On 9 android this was not. applications are in locked mode. Why unload them from memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.