MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be released at the end of the month, look it up, end of October for for mi 9 lite/CC9

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I just want to tell that i still can't open netflix on mi8... Also the ram usage is extremely high on this miui 11 ... On last miui10 my ram usage never reach below 1.6gb even on 5-6 apps open .. but on this miui 11 just running 2-3 apps my ram balance reach only 300mb left and the phone lagging.... I hope they will fix it on next update... also Sometimes the always on display do not dim the light when idle or when there download or unread notification on the background so i need to turn off that feature for now... Anyways thanks for the update...

no android 10 for mi 9 lite??? why??????? i literally just got the phone 10 min ago, this is my first xiaomi and im reading miui 11 will be based on android 9 for mi 9 lite!! is this confirmed?
Can you tell me what rom and version came on the mi 9 lite please

I just want to tell that i still can't open netflix on mi8... Also the ram usage is extremely high on this miui 11 ... On last miui10 my ram usage never reach below 1.6gb even on 5-6 apps open .. but on this miui 11 just running 2-3 apps my ram balance reach only 300mb left and the phone lagging.... I hope they will fix it on next update... also Sometimes the always on display do not dim the light when idle or when there download or unread notification on the background so i need to turn off that feature for now... Anyways thanks for the update...
Use liboemcrypto magisk module to open Netflix and play. Also after installing latest magisk 20 Netflix appeared and updated from play store. If you still can't open Netflix is there any chance that you have enforcing selinux? If so change it to permissive and it should open

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

How to encrypt mi 8 ?
I clean flashed, charged battery, when trying to encrypt in settings, nothing happens.
Using orange fox recovery and Magisk 20.

How to encrypt mi 8 ?
I clean flashed, charged battery, when trying to encrypt in settings, nothing happens.
Using orange fox recovery and Magisk 20.
Why to encrypt something that already encrypted? o_O If TWRP ask for your pin, then data is encrypted... pin needed for decryption not for TWRP fun :)

Why to encrypt something that already encrypted? o_O If TWRP ask for your pin, then data is encrypted... pin needed for decryption not for TWRP fun :)
Data encryption happens the moment you setup locked pin or password code

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

I ask because my phone isn't encrypted, came from syberia os aospadb shell getprop ro.*****.state
So? What does it matter? By formatting data you remove encryption any way :) Just reboot to TWRP if it ask for pin, your data is encrypted and with EU ROMs like with official, it's encrypted by default.
Or in fastboot mod:
adb shell getprop ro.*****.state
adb shell getprop ro.*****.type

Just saying that my phone is not encrypted, and when I try to encrypt it, just nothing happens. So I'm looking for a solution !
(No pin asked in twrp, settings in Rome says unencrypted. and yes I have a pin and fingerprint unlock)

Bug on stock cam!
On normal mode, if you switch to 2x ,cam doesn't switch to Tele lens!

Try...Put a finger on Tele lens and switch on 2x

It works only on Pro mode

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Just saying that my phone is not encrypted, and when I try to encrypt it, just nothing happens. So I'm looking for a solution !
(No pin asked in twrp, settings in Rome says unencrypted. and yes I have a pin and fingerprint unlock)
Do you have access from TWRP to data/sdcard?
What ROM you have, what TWRP ?

No pin is asked in twrp ... 3.3.1-1 official or mauronofrio version, nor orangefox.
Full access to sdcard in twrp.
Rom is the one of the thread, obviously
And See screenshot

So like I said, I'm trying to get encryption working, 'cause my phone is not encrypted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-16-16-58-16-824_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-16-16-58-16-824_com.android.settings.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 280
No pin is asked in twrp ...
And See screenshot
I don't understand the language :)

Have you decrypted it before of installed patches for disabling encryption or may be disabled force encryption in magisk?

When you saying clean flashed does it mean that you made data format?

Last edited:
Yes I decrypted phone, previous aosp rom I used, syberia os, wasn't encryption compatible. So just trying to encrypt now.
Formated all partitions, including data, before clean flash.

Yes I decrypted phone, previous aosp rom I used, syberia os, wasn't encryption compatible. So just trying to encrypt now.
Then i would try to flash fastboot ROM and make clean flash of EU ROM. Something is not right, your device should be encrypted.
Stop editing posts )))

Read the post up and stop edit your posts, i don't know that you already answered and so you.

Decrypted as in formated data using adb in fastboot mode.
When clean flashed eu rom, I just formated using twrp, so it was just a wipe.

Thanks, I will format data and clean flash next version then, lot of work to get all back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.