MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I will format data and clean flash next version then, lot of work to get all back to work.
Not only format, flash a fastboot ROM it will flash everything and you device should be in same state you bought it. Just don't lock recovery :)

Reactions: AmokK
Mi 8 not root
Ok Google and Gpay work
Bluetooth, if turned off, can't turn on without a reboot
Thanks for this room

EDIT: Clean install with format data

After doing a factory reset bluetooth returns to work properly
I can turn it off and on.

I heard about the same issue a few posts ago, did you flash with a clean install? Or did you flash over an existing system? Otherwise you have to format data in TWRP and flash again

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
I not format data. I have backup and them format data. Install and restored. . I need today one funcional rom with sound. Tonigh i tray again. Thanks

When i installed driver, my phone rebbot and bootloop until you get to fastboot mode ...I tried several methods but I still can not install Viper4Android.

Ok, here are my 2ct on how I got v4a working.

My device: Mi 9 EE
v4a version: 2.7.1 (available on xda)
Installing by using the apk.
rooted with magisk (20.0)

In my case, it was selinux, which was preventing the driver installation.

1. Get some terminal emulator from store (i used material terminal)
2. open the terminal emulator
3. type: "su" (to gain root access)
4. type: "setenforce 0" (to set selinux to permissive)
5. type: "getenforce" (to ensure selinux is now set to permissive)
6. run the v4a v2.7.1 installer.
7. open v4a. It will ask to install the driver. Yes, let v4a install the driver and reboot.
8. after the reboot check the v4a status and report please :)

You are not alone.
My timeline is also empty.
I just deleted Google maps and tried to install out after that.
But in Google play store I wasn't able to download. I had to download it from apkmirror.
And now Google maps doesn't change to my system language but only english.
Anybody else with this problem?
I think I'm going back to Android 9...

I just deleted Google maps and tried to install out after that.
But in Google play store I wasn't able to download. I had to download it from apkmirror.
And now Google maps doesn't change to my system language but only english.
Anybody else with this problem?
I think I'm going back to Android 9...
I had installed the beta version of Google maps. It seems that it is buggy.
Now I logged out of the beta program and I'm able again to download Google maps and it is back to my language

came with, android 9, MIUI 10 global stable rom 10.3.4.0.PFCEUXM

I already updated it to 10.3.6.0.PFCEUXM
That's good, I got the mi cc9 from china in August and it came with global beta 9.7.6.weekly, everything worked it was just old, Were did you update the global

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hello together... this is a beta firmeware...
what do you expect ? go to stable or report bugs in the bug section and dont ask the same questions again and again ...

Reactions: Mario1944
Ok, here are my 2ct on how I got v4a working.

My device: Mi 9 EE
v4a version: 2.7.1 (available on xda)
Installing by using the apk.
rooted with magisk (20.0)

In my case, it was selinux, which was preventing the driver installation.

1. Get some terminal emulator from store (i used material terminal)
2. open the terminal emulator
3. type: "su" (to gain root access)
4. type: "setenforce 0" (to set selinux to permissive)
5. type: "getenforce" (to ensure selinux is now set to permissive)
6. run the v4a v2.7.1 installer.
7. open v4a. It will ask to install the driver. Yes, let v4a install the driver and reboot.
8. after the reboot check the v4a status and report please :)
Do not do this on Mi 8. Just causes bootloop and as not a masgisk module you can't even remove using MM for Recovery. Deleting app through recovery doesn't work either, so you're left with no option but to dirty flash ROM to get back up.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
i've really a strange issue...
i've installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_9.10.11_v11-10" on 10.11, dirty flash over previous weekly release (Miui10), all ok, with no bugs till yesterday ... suddently i've lost my speaker...dead... no sounds from it.

No sound from bottom speaker, i can ear sounds from ear speaker or by bluethoot or by earphones, but no from main speaker.

So, i've done a clean flash (FORMAT data in ext4, then wiped dalvik,cache,system,data,internal data), and i've installed a clean LineageOS... the speaker come back to life, i can ear it without problems.

So i've done a new clean flash and i've installed again xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_9.10.11_v11-10.... No sound from speaker (i've not installed Magisk or any other app... only a clean rom).

So i've done a new clean flash and i've installed the Stable Global rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V11.0.3.0.PEACNXM_v11-9" ... the speaker come back to life, i can ear it without problems.

Seems a software problem of 9.10.11 release, but why only for me? There is something i can do?

To use the phone i'm going to install the MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE, but if possible i would like to return to Dev release...

I not have nothing sound, notification, play videos, etc in mi8

I heard about the same issue a few posts ago, did you flash with a clean install? Or did you flash over an existing system? Otherwise you have to format data in TWRP and flash again

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

So i'm nor alone...
In my case, the clean flash didn't help.

Do not do this on Mi 8. Just causes bootloop and as not a masgisk module you can't even remove using MM for Recovery. Deleting app through recovery doesn't work either, so you're left with no option but to dirty flash ROM to get back up.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Just uninstall and install again magisk

Mi9 here, still on 9.9.3 beta (weekly).
Safe to dirty flash to this one?

I really don't want to wipe data...

Status
Not open for further replies.