MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy the file from original directory while in TWRP, to your SDcard directory, then using a computer edit the file, save it, copy the new file over the one in the SDcard.
Then in TWRP copy the modified file to the correct location

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry.. do you mean I have to replace the fstab.qcom file in the forceencrypt.zip with the fstab.qcom file from system/vendor/etc?

Sorry.. do you mean I have to replace the fstab.qcom file in the forceencrypt.zip with the fstab.qcom file from system/vendor/etc?
No,
Either you install the zip, or modify the file (edit with notepad+ or similar), and change encryptable=ice to fileencryption=ice

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi
speedst3r !

I tried everything. I reinstalled the ROM version through TWRP. Then I reinstalled the magis manager 7.3.5 apk file. Then I downloaded magisk manager version 20.0.zip. I reinstalled it with TWRP. It ran smoothly. I restarted the phone and in the end the device was NOT rooted. I do not understand. So far, there have been no such issues with the updates, only with the new version. Can you help something? Thanks. Ui: Don't be sorry for the bad English. :)

The LHDC codec is still not present with Mi MIX 3 but it is available with Mi 6 MIUIv11.0.1 STABLE. @Igor Eisberg Can you please check this and maybe integrate LHDC codec with next build for all devices?

Attachments

• MIUI-11-Stable-Mi-6.jpg
    MIUI-11-Stable-Mi-6.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 315
Reactions: osamazw1
I can confirm the bugs on my mi8, the most annoying is the Bluetooth bug. There is another annoying bug, that prevent apps access to notifications after each reboot. So android auto or Garmin connect or whatever cannot access notifications, it has to be disabled and re-enabled after each restart. Also I have some strange graphic glitches within notch when I switch between the three modes.

Can you please tell me, when installing clean, does it solve any of your problems? I want to know if it's worthy to do a clean install, I don't want to spend a few hours just for nothing.

Thanks for your feedback.
No
That's why I used the word "include". All the bugs remain.
I just realized that I haven't done a clean install for a loooong time.

EDIT:
Yes for the Bluetooth bug!!!

Reactions: crisagatie
Mi8 (Dipper)
OK Google worked before and is still working fine
Battery drain seems fine to me until now, but need to observate it a little longer
in my country voice match dosent work and now hold home button doesnt work to :(

I can confirm the bugs on my mi8, the most annoying is the Bluetooth bug. There is another annoying bug, that prevent apps access to notifications after each reboot. So android auto or Garmin connect or whatever cannot access notifications, it has to be disabled and re-enabled after each restart. Also I have some strange graphic glitches within notch when I switch between the three modes.

Can you please tell me, when installing clean, does it solve any of your problems? I want to know if it's worthy to do a clean install, I don't want to spend a few hours just for nothing.

Thanks for your feedback.
I have the same problem with bluetooth

Enviado desde mi SM-T830 mediante Tapatalk

Find 2 bug on mi 9t : proximity sensor doesn't work on call, mic stop working in call if i turn on speakerphone.

No
That's why I used the word "include". All the bugs remain.
I just realized that I haven't done a clean install for a loooong time.

EDIT:
Yes for the Bluetooth bug!!!

I did not wait for you answer and went ahead with clean install. At least Bluetooth bug is solved now, as well as notch thing. Still some apps need to be reinstalled from scratch and after all is set up I will see what gives.

Reactions: Alan098765
Status
Not open for further replies.