MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my country voice match dosent work and now hold home button doesnt work to :(
I had the same problem. But I was able to activate it again somewhere in the menu. But unfortunately I don't remember where. And now I'm back to 9.9.27 because I didn't find any advantage in the newer version but many little bugs.

Reactions: Kanber and Mali2
Hi
speedst3r !

I tried everything. I reinstalled the ROM version through TWRP. Then I reinstalled the magis manager 7.3.5 apk file. Then I downloaded magisk manager version 20.0.zip. I reinstalled it with TWRP. It ran smoothly. I restarted the phone and in the end the device was NOT rooted. I do not understand. So far, there have been no such issues with the updates, only with the new version. Can you help something? Thanks. Ui: Don't be sorry for the bad English. :)

Hi,

there might be something wrong with magisk then. I would suggest to remove magisk by flashing the magisk uninstaller via twrp. Boot once into android and then reboot back into twrp and flash magisk again.

Here you get all the related zips: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

cheers

Reactions: Poney70
When I put the phone in airplane mode and remove the airplane mode again, I cannot activate bluetooth. I have the last 9.10.17 in MI 9 SE

Reactions: carlofarina
Okay here's something I can't figure out. With my mi8 I flashed this rom with TWRP 3.2.3-4 and that I flashed Magisk 20. All feels smooth and everything/. When I do the same with my friends Mi8 the pgone reboots after 30 seconds.

In case of netflix on play store in my case RN7 works after install magisk 20 plus module safetypatch. Then netflix in play store hehe

Don't need to install "SafetyPatch" module on this update, fingerprint info has been changed and don't need to be replaced.

Last edited:
Have paid with my Mi 9 today without any problems.
OK Google issue can i confirm.
when I try to add the card to me from this screen. Do you know how to fixit?

Attachments

• photo_2019-10-19_22-44-28.jpg
    photo_2019-10-19_22-44-28.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 255
Redmi Note 7 (OrangeFox)
I did a dirty flash (because I needed only) from 10.5 (9.7.25), to this one. No problems!
After testing it for a while, can not see noticeable bugs. But need to test deeper.
What I liked was the great new look, and that several text strings are now translated correctly for my lang (Spanish) . Also, some bugs present on the previous build I was before, now are solved.

Reactions: Alan098765
Status
Not open for further replies.