MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9T/K20 here. Since Miui 11 its so damn laggy. The whole phone is stuttering after a bit of time using it. No matter which v11 version I try. Always did a full wipe/format. Doesnt happen with Miui 10 :( Guess I need to wait. Thanks for your work anyway :)
Works fine on my mi 9t no laggs at all from a dirty flash.

Works fine on my mi 9t no laggs at all from a dirty flash.
I noticed the lags are coming from using chrome. Even after killing the chrome process the whole phone is just laggy. What browser are you using ? But even if I dont use chrome the phone feels not so snappy like every other rom or custom rom. Dont want complain. I will just try another version of miui in 1 week ^^

I noticed the lags are coming from using chrome. Even after killing the chrome process the whole phone is just laggy. What browser are you using ? But even if I dont use chrome the phone feels not so snappy like every other rom or custom rom. Dont want complain. I will just try another version of miui in 1 week ^^
I'm using Chrome v77 miui 11 is very smooth with magisk v20. Have you any magisk mods running, that could be the problem.

Same here, MIUI 11 is smoother than MIUI 10
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Made a video of it

I know what the problem is, as I said before I had this same problem. And is working for me now. I just set Google as assistant and voice assistance app and after trying to enable it a couple of times I finally enabled it. Now I have it enabled and if I say "ok google"works perfect.

EDIT: Just to try it out I turned off Voice Match and it don't let's me turn it on. So I have rebooted the phone and now I can turn it on and works. You can try retraining the voice model (if you cant because the error thing, try changing the phone's language, that forces you to retrain voice model).

OK, recognition enabled, but not responding to "OK Google", re-learned voice model, after a while recognition turned off, could not turn on, reboot, managed to turn on again ... For now, works, thanks ...
I was already thinking what stupidity you write, and here it seems silly but works.

Reactions: Dorisnov

Attachments

• IMG_20191018_130955.jpg
    IMG_20191018_130955.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 262
When I first installed TWRP and firmware, the same thing happened. I found on the internet how to disable encryption via ABD, now I don’t remember, look on the Internet and still will not let me install the firmware later.
Same Thing ...i cant read Any Letters in my storage when i will select the zip

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

IM ON MIUI 11 STABLE,IS THIS OKAY TO DO A DIRTY FLASH TO MIUI 11 BETA? THANK YOU

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

IM ON MIUI 11 STABLE,IS THIS OKAY TO DO A DIRTY FLASH TO MIUI 11 BETA? THANK YOU

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I'm in the same situation (Mi8 with eu stable)
But we need ti wipe everything to switch from stable to beta

My 9T reboots after booting up. After unlocking it says "Just a sec..." and than reboots. I came from the previous miui11 beta version, dirty flashed it. Wiped cache/dalvik, but every time I try to unlock this happens.
Anyone knows what to do?

Thank you, I have a Redmi Note 7, since the previous version of MIUI 11 the cast does not work with My Chromecast

Remove and reinstall assistant, make sure that you have some type of voice or accessibility installed and permissions granted.

Thank you for all your work and support...looks OK on whyred.
Hopefully next week (after 168 hour unlock period procedure) I will update to newest weekly also new pyxis :).

Status
Not open for further replies.