MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On google map app, location is located very slowly. When I tap locate icon in google map apps it takes almost 1.5-2 minutes to locate my location

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: HerpoTo
There is some BUG with Bluetooth, even tho I turned it off it prevented my phone from going to sleep. Reeboted and now it goes to deep sleep.

Music has dark mode support now.
57a2d41039f0e00a383138f63ffa1d5d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lamakaha
hello, i have 9t and i want to install miui 11, i am on stock rom and locked bootloader ... when i unlock bootloader and install twrp and install miui 11, android 10, do i have to after that to install twrp for android 10? Are there any detailed instructions for switching from android 9 to android 10? Thanks
Unlock -> install TWRP for Android 9 -> Install Android 10 -> Without rebooting into the system install TWRP for Android 10 (find version TWRP for 9T with encryption support in Android 10, it is important! I'm not sure about it, maybe you need to wait for it to be developed for your phone. Сheck сhinese feed posts: https://www.weibo.com/u/6033736159?is_hot=1)

Reactions: Pennywise85
Hello! It's very cool on 9.10.17. But I have an MI 8 phone. You have deleted my root access during the upgrade. Prevents root reinstallation. I installed magisk manager version 20.0, but my phone was not rooted. Can somebody help me? Thanks.

Unlock -> install TWRP for Android 9 -> Install Android 10 -> Without rebooting into the system install TWRP for Android 10 (find version TWRP for 9T with encryption support in Android 10, it is important! I'm not sure about it, maybe you need to wait for it to be developed for your phone. Сheck сhinese feed posts: https://www.weibo.com/u/6033736159?is_hot=1)
Thanks for your reply...when install twrp first time,do i do format data or wipe all ? Sorry for bad English

Hi Guys!

Well, another update done with flawless success on my K20 Pro! Updated through OTA (it is available even before announced by devs - thanks for that because download speed is much better) and all went well!

Can confirm that Netflix finally appears in play store and is updating as we speak! Another big thanks for that!

Love the change made to the app drawer, with more recent apps available and new search option (love the icon when nothing is found).

As for the battery icon, I also like it!

Thanks for all the hard and good work done!

Regards!

Edited to correct some grammar mistakes (my English is not perfect after that, but there were mistakes too big to pass)

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Hello! It's very cool on 9.10.17. But I have an MI 8 phone. You have deleted my root access during the upgrade. Prevents root reinstallation. I installed magisk manager version 20.0, but my phone was not rooted. Can somebody help me? Thanks.

Well, that is the standard procedure ;)

- flash the rom
- flash magisk - not magisk manager - as the name states, the manger manages magisk :D

BUT: it sounds like you did not flash via twrp, just via the updater. So, download the rom and magisk and flash it via twrp and you will be fine and rooted again.

cheers

Reactions: tvrtkocro28
using the button IA, in the function of turning on flashlight, with the screen off the button does not work, only if you turn on the screen

------mi 9 (cepreus) ----------

Dirty flashed over 9.10.10_v11-10 on K20 Pro, only Assistant with power button don't work.
Ok google is on.
I have been facing problem with Portal Knights, Google Assistant and some apps, but, this time, when i flashed 9.10.10_v11-10, i make a clean install and I did not restore any backups, be it google or miui, Portal Knights and Google Assistant works fine.

If you have problem with something, try to install it clean, don't restore backups from google or miui on first installation/configuration, like if as a new device, if you do this, post your experience.

=]

Thanks for your reply...when install twrp first time,do i do format data or wipe all ? Sorry for bad English
When switching system from global to beta, from android 9 to 10, etc. you need wipe Dalvik, Cache, System, Data and internal storage (it is a recommendation by developers to save you from possible bugs).
If you do a dirty installation in one version Android, then enough Dalvik.

Reactions: Pennywise85
So is OTA just broken? Keeps saying I'm already up to date ever since the first version on MIUI 11. Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro

Does your timeline in maps work?

I believed this is not a problem of MIUI 11 because on Mi8 the first MIUI 11 version was based on Android 9 and there timeline dues work. It stopped working when the base was switched to Android 10.
I have the feeling that there are several glitches with the Google integration in MIUI 11 ROMs that are based on Android 10.

I do not have the Time Line active with me. I deactivated. Therefore, I can not say anything about it. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.