MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea why I keep getting this. It also happens for chrome and Netflix. It doesn't update anything. It's just a notification that doesn't go away and I have to delete it manually.
6eef34eb704e4134eb458121d0f21ae6.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I have this notification as well with Mi9. It's very annoying.
Why is it there? In MIUI 10 I didn't have it.

Reactions: MarcelDnB
I like this one, can you please make this optional instead of impose it. I know people usually don't like changes but if official miui rom decided to change it it's for something, and this room is supposed to be based on it. Don't misundertand me, it's not a complain, just a suggestion .
You're more than welcome to modify MiuiSystemUI.apk and restore whichever indicator you like. I'm not looking for more days to waste on such petty features. The general consensus is that the new icon is ugly.

I can also confirm that mi 9 se works perfectly on this version, I did a dirty flash and no problem. It feels even more fluid than previous one, maybe because of the change to android 10.
Thanks to devs for the great work and for adding the option to change the icon size. I was waiting for that feature.

Last edited:
You're more than welcome to modify MiuiSystemUI.apk and restore whichever indicator you like. I'm not looking for more days to waste on such petty features. The general consensus is that the new icon is ugly.

I didn't know I could modify it by myself, if I would have known I woudn't have asked it.

Maybe what's not a petty petition is if you guys could make dark mode activates automatically according to sunset and sunrise time, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepe650
Thanks for the update lads, netflix on play store for me too, all good so far on mi CC9. thanks again

I had no such problem while on last week build 11.10.19.
I was able to enable VoLTE via *#*#4636#*#* but even so i cant see the volte icon in the tray while im on a call which means for some reason its not working
a9c263459db4836cb6d464b87ded81b0.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I had no such problem while on last week build 11.10.19.
I was able to enable VoLTE via *#*#4636#*#* but even so i cant see the volte icon in the tray while im on a call which means for some reason its not working
a9c263459db4836cb6d464b87ded81b0.jpg

I Don't have it either, but I can still make video calls over duo and whats app, what difference does not having it make, sorry kinda new

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

As far as i know uses LTE technology to improve the quality of voice calls. That's it.

Hi.
Still not working history location :) Same Google Voice assistant. Same was in previous Tom but it has been fixed. Could You please fix it again? :)

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Does anyone have the latest twrp for Xiaomi mi8? Because i cannot flash this version. When i go to twrp it stucks on logo

I am very happy with the new version (MI 9 SE)!

-Android Auto works without any problems (even with an update to the completely new version in the car)
-Google Pay works
-Bluetooth works
-fingerprint sensor is fast

My wishes for future versions:
- Auto dark mode depending on time of day (use an app now)
-Google page on the left, as with "Lawnchair", also with dark mode

I'm curious if the Global Version will get the new font, if so we'll get it here, won't we?

I like the new battery indicator! But this is work only in english language.. when I switch to spanish the indicator back to old design
My phone is in Portuguese and I have the new indicator..

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

I am very happy with the new version (MI 9 SE)!

-Android Auto works without any problems (even with an update to the completely new version in the car)
-Google Pay works
-Bluetooth works
-fingerprint sensor is fast

My wishes for future versions:
- Auto dark mode depending on time of day (use an app now)
-Google page on the left, as with "Lawnchair", also with dark mode

I'm curious if the Global Version will get the new font, if so we'll get it here, won't we?
As for Google feed as much I have been able to understand it is on Google side, full dark mode it isn't still available on stable versions (pixel ROMs can activate it but for the rest of us the option is yet to be active on stable versions).

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

The option to turn on and off (depending on sunset and sunrise - because you can manually program it) would be nice, but only if the apps would all turn dark or not automatically according to system preferences. Some of them right now don't do that..

It is a question of time to all apps integrate as android 10 begins to be adopted by more devices.

Right now I would be a happy camper if Xiaomi fixed the dam icons on their watch/weather widget... *Sigh*

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

I like this one, can you please make this optional instead of impose it. I know people usually don't like changes but if stock miui rom decided to change it it's for something, and this room is supposed to be based on it. Don't misundertand me, it's not a complain, just a suggestion .
agree with you, this rom is supposed to based on China version. just follow the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.