MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI8 REVIEW MIUI 11.1 9.10.17 Credit to [Weekly Review] MIUI 11 EU Beta 9.10.17 https://c.mi.com/thread-2533676-1-0.html

NEW BUGS
1. UI animation issues across the system:
- Missing unlock screen animation
- Switching from app to another app animation were returned to MIUI 10 (Since MIUI 11 9.10.11)
- Go back animation were returned to MIUI 10 (Since MIUI 11 9.10.11)

REMAINING BUGS
1. Quick snap (Picture/Video) broke.

2. Dynamic font-weight feature broke several third-party apps font boldness (e.g. WhatsApp).

3. Ongoing notification (e.g. Download progress) will make AOD animation glows continuously until the ongoing notification disappeared.

4. Status bar is blackened first before content of screen is blackened when turning off screen (Only happens if turned on AOD).

5. PIP didn't works when swiping up to home screen or Recents when using PIP supported apps (for full-screen gesture only)

Thanks for the hardwork!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

MI8 REVIEW MIUI 11.1 9.10.17 Credit to [Weekly Review] MIUI 11 EU Beta 9.10.17 https://c.mi.com/thread-2533676-1-0.html

NEW BUGS
1. UI animation issues across the system:
- Missing unlock screen animation
- Switching from app to another app animation were returned to MIUI 10 (Since MIUI 11 9.10.11)
- Go back animation were returned to MIUI 10 (Since MIUI 11 9.10.11)

REMAINING BUGS
1. Quick snap (Picture/Video) broke.

2. Dynamic font-weight feature broke several third-party apps font boldness (e.g. WhatsApp).

3. Ongoing notification (e.g. Download progress) will make AOD animation glows continuously until the ongoing notification disappeared.

4. Status bar is blackened first before content of screen is blackened when turning off screen (Only happens if turned on AOD).

5. PIP didn't works when swiping up to home screen or Recents when using PIP supported apps (for full-screen gesture only)

Thanks for the hardwork!

Can you enable VoLTE?

MI MIX 2S on 9.10.17 . Calls connect but I can't hear the person I called and they can't hear me. After 10 seconds if I hit speaker then all can hear. any suggestions?

Flashed 9.10.17 on whyred (global). Lockscreen (unlock) animation isn't here anymore. I've fixed it by using miuihome from a previous build (9.10.10). Thanks guys!
Can you share the apk? I'm facing this problem too.

Last edited:
I like the new battery indicator! But this is work only in english language.. when I switch to spanish the indicator back to old design
The same for me, in english language I have the new indicator and in romanian language I have old design :(

I like this one, can you please make this optional instead of impose it. I know people usually don't like changes but if stock miui rom decided to change it it's for something, and this room is supposed to be based on it. Don't misundertand me, it's not a complain, just a suggestion .
Agreed! Personally I like more the new one, the older one was too rounded for my taste...

Regards!

Edit: added a print screen showing new indicator working fine with other language than english..

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
938ceccd3ed85246a63d3b90d738d7ee.jpg

Last edited:
App Drawer changed quite a lot. Dono if anyone has the same problem.

Facebook feature update bug is still there.

Also Google location history is still not working regardless of how hard I tried to fix it.
957762ec091c314a58e30fd303f23d25.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I am very happy with the new version (MI 9 SE)!

-Android Auto works without any problems (even with an update to the completely new version in the car)
-Google Pay works
-Bluetooth works
-fingerprint sensor is fast

My wishes for future versions:
- Auto dark mode depending on time of day (use an app now)
-Google page on the left, as with "Lawnchair", also with dark mode

I'm curious if the Global Version will get the new font, if so we'll get it here, won't we?
The Google feed is an external component provided by the Google app, we don't have any control over it.

Will rom leave for the HM5?
China Developer ROMs for pre-Pie devices are officially over.

App Drawer changed quite a lot. Dono if anyone has the same problem.

Facebook feature update bug is still there.

Also Google location history is still not working regardless of how hard I tried to fix it.
957762ec091c314a58e30fd303f23d25.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Sure it did, and it will keep changing, it's the Alpha channel launcher.

Mix2s, dirty flash ok.
Instagram can't load photos from feed posting page/story posting page.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Everything is going well but only after wipe data. No problems with Mi9. The only problem is Face Unlock. I can set it up but it does not unlock.
Thanks to the dev's

Reactions: CommanderSix
Hello.I have a Mi 9t pro and i install 9.10.17 but Google say it is Mi 8 and when starting the phone say Redmi? Why? Thanks

this is the second release for the version Android 10 of MIUI 11.
still no MiLan Pro fonts.
what happened?

For enabling VoLTE and VoWiFi in Settings you have first to disable the carrier checks by entering the following codes within the dialer app. However, VoLTE only works if the provider supports it.
  • VoLTE: *#*#86583#*#*
  • VoWiFi/WLAN-Calls: *#*#869434#*#*
do we have something for the AI button?

Reactions: Alan098765
Hello.I have a Mi 9t pro and i install 9.10.17 but Google say it is Mi 8 and when starting the phone say Redmi? Why? Thanks
Hello, the Mi 9T Pro is named Redmi K20 Pro in China <= xiaomi.eu ROM are based on China ROM so the boot image displays "Redmi".
Google can detect "Mi 8" device because of the new fingerprint info (it helps to pass SafetyNet "ctsProfile" thing).

Hello, the Mi 9T Pro is named Redmi K20 Pro in China <= xiaomi.eu ROM are based on China ROM so the boot image displays "Redmi".
Google can detect "Mi 8" device because of the new fingerprint info (it helps to pass SafetyNet "ctsProfile" thing).
I understand.Thanks

When I turn off the screen, there is a bad animation, cut the screen and then turn off.
Fix it pls
Mi 9T

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-18-11-39-29-453_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-18-11-39-29-453_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    709.5 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.