To encrypt this Rom (Your phone)

1: install Orange fox Recovery
2: wipe eveything
3: then, in Orange fox -> partition -> Data->format-> type "yes"
4: do not restat ...
5: flash the ROM .zip file
6: do not restart
7: flash this file : https://fromsmash.com/s2Ik8ryZDH-c0
8: Reboot and be patient ....very patient.
9: setup MIUI11.....set a fingerprint.....et voilà !

after that you will have to flash this file after each update to keep the encryption.
Otherwise the phone will not start.

ROM zip file, then forceencrypt zip file, then reboot, then flash magisk zip file.

Working !

Reactions: Ryoma and LOLO9393
The new battery icons is really ugly. I'll see if they fixed the bottom aplication bar dessapearing bug and long press google assistant not working bug on the mi 8 lite

For enabling VoLTE and VoWiFi in Settings you have first to disable the carrier checks by entering the following codes within the dialer app. However, VoLTE only works if the provider supports it.
  • VoLTE: *#*#86583#*#*
  • VoWiFi/WLAN-Calls: *#*#869434#*#*
Thank you very much, this enables them all, this is great, someone else was on about flashing different modems, this is so much better

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

i mean if AOD is on, the problem will happen, try turn off the AOD.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Yeah it's kinda like a quick flash when opening with AOD enabled, but it doesn't happen when it's off, would be nice if it was all smooth and fluid though

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
Yeah it's kinda like a quick flash when opening with AOD enabled, but it doesn't happen when it's off, would be nice if it was all smooth and fluid though

the problem is already on MIUI 10, but still appear on MIUI 11, hope they will fixed it.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan098765
Any idea why I keep getting this. It also happens for chrome and Netflix. It doesn't update anything. It's just a notification that doesn't go away and I have to delete it manually.
6eef34eb704e4134eb458121d0f21ae6.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Same here... It happened since miui 11...any hints?

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Here is a working TWRP for MI9SE with decryption:

Mi8 Pro
I've done a complete clean install on 9.10.17 after this. Wipe Data/Cache/Storage

With that, I can include:
*ok* The on screen fingerprint reader is a lot faster than before and more accurate.

*bug* Google assistant:
It is triggered from "Ok Google" voice activation, but not from 0,5s button pressing, even after reactivating this option.

I'm trying to trace the battery consumption.

I can confirm the bugs on my mi8, the most annoying is the Bluetooth bug. There is another annoying bug, that prevent apps access to notifications after each reboot. So android auto or Garmin connect or whatever cannot access notifications, it has to be disabled and re-enabled after each restart. Also I have some strange graphic glitches within notch when I switch between the three modes.

Can you please tell me, when installing clean, does it solve any of your problems? I want to know if it's worthy to do a clean install, I don't want to spend a few hours just for nothing.

Thanks for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.