MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try clearing all your data in the gpay apps and add the card again if that don't work pick a different wallet, my phones not rooted, is yours

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks for reply, just done a clean wipe on phone and reinstall gpay, not working too, sad..
how to "clean" gpay data? is it uninstall and reinstall? thanks.
Had clean my data, try again, not working

Last edited:
Android 10 devices reuploaded (afh):
- Fixed Google location history
- Fixed AI button for Google Assistant
- Fixed black status bar when locking screen
- Battery icon reverted to old style

Last edited:
Mi9, reupdated Version, re-setting or reboot fixes the voice assist issue temporery. It deactivates himself unnoticeable after unknown input or action from my side

Last edited:
Battery icon resume to old style in mi8 9.10.17 v2.
'Download' app cannot open and install apk file

Reactions: bluviper
Mi CC9
Had a clean flash, google pay not working.
appreciate anyone can help
thanks.
thank you team for this great stuffs

I have just updated to V2 of ROM 9.10.17 in Mi 9T, they have already fixed the screen lock with the fingerprint activated and the status bar no longer goes black before the rest of the screen when blocking, thanks , thank you very much, thank you from the heart, I had black, great work, thank you very much!

Worst version ever
My mi8 has a lot of bugs after a clean install
No magisk
I have a lot of battery drain during the night
Bluetooth after airplane mode doesn't work
Notification led doesn't work for notifications
Some apps won't install
And other minor bugs
:S

Reactions: Kanber
Just wanted to say thank you for your effort. Everything works great after I re-flashed V2 on Mi 9 SE. It deleted Google Phone (Dialer) automatically, but I've used modded APK. Thanks again, guys.

Reactions: timbook2
Thanks for reply, just done a clean wipe on phone and reinstall gpay, not working too, sad..
how to "clean" gpay data? is it uninstall and reinstall? thanks.
Had clean my data, try again, not working
Try this, this was a fix for people
Doesnt matter if you have Magisk installed just follow this in the same order

1) Boot into TWRP, delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/"
2) Boot to System
3) Delete GPay App Data (Cache & Data)
4) Start Gpay Once an close it right now, without adding or changing something
5) Boot into TWRP
6) check the name of Folder inside "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache", only one should be here but I found 2 folders so ordering by date the list I left the older one and deleted the other folder
7) Boot to System
8) Download the SafetyNet App from the play store, and run the test should be green and no errors
9) Boot into TWRP, now there are 2 Folders in "/data/data/com.google.android.gms"
10) delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/", the other Folder should stay untouched
11) now in the same folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache" press the folder with the tick in it and run CHMOD after that replace the 0000 with 0551 and thats all
12) Reboot to System and set up GPay dont forget when youre gonna pay to change the option with HCE WALLET

Afrer install reuploaded 9.10.17 my twrp is change...i was 3.3.1-3 and now 3.3.1-0916. It's OK? But on 3.3.1-3 backup is not working,i try on 3.3.1 and works

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-17-24.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-20-13-17-24.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot_2019-10-21-14-44-50.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-21-14-44-50.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 239
Worst version ever
My mi8 has a lot of bugs after a clean install
No magisk
I have a lot of battery drain during the night
Bluetooth after airplane mode doesn't work
Notification led doesn't work for notifications
Some apps won't install
And other minor bugs
:S
This is an early beta version.
And all the problems have been reported a hundred times before.
Don't blame the devs. They do a good job. It's just only us who want to use these early builds. They don't force us to...

Afrer install reuploaded 9.10.17 my twrp is change...i was 3.3.1-3 and now 3.3.1-0916. It's OK? But on 3.3.1-3 backup is not working,i try on 3.3.1 and works
This TWRP version is included in xiaomi.eu weekly/beta ROMs since MIUI 11 Android 10 update.
Don't know why people flash an another TWRP, this one is working very well.

Reactions: Pennywise85
This TWRP version is included in xiaomi.eu weekly/beta ROMs since MIUI 11 Android 10 update.
Don't know why people flash an another TWRP, this one is working very well.
Thanks man,i install first time on my Mi 9T,i search for twrp for android 10 and found this...ok,i stay on this twrp because all working

Try this, this was a fix for people
Doesnt matter if you have Magisk installed just follow this in the same order

1) Boot into TWRP, delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/"
2) Boot to System
3) Delete GPay App Data (Cache & Data)
4) Start Gpay Once an close it right now, without adding or changing something
5) Boot into TWRP
6) check the name of Folder inside "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache", only one should be here but I found 2 folders so ordering by date the list I left the older one and deleted the other folder
7) Boot to System
8) Download the SafetyNet App from the play store, and run the test should be green and no errors
9) Boot into TWRP, now there are 2 Folders in "/data/data/com.google.android.gms"
10) delete "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/", the other Folder should stay untouched
11) now in the same folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache" press the folder with the tick in it and run CHMOD after that replace the 0000 with 0551 and thats all
12) Reboot to System and set up GPay dont forget when youre gonna pay to change the option with HCE WALLET

Thanks for help.
I tried but still not fix.
Confused with step 9), there are many folders in "/data/data/com.google.android.gms", do you mean in folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache"?
in step 10) do you mean delete folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms"?
i see only one "/data/data/com.google.android.gms" folder

and now when i go back to twrp, i cannot find folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms, is it right? or is it because of step 11)?

Please help thanks.

Last edited:
I would like not to delete all the emojis, since in my redmi 5 Rosy to have version 9.27 the first emoji is shown and in version 10.10 it no longer appears, I don't know if they really removed it from the list or what. By the way correct the block by means of fingerprint please, I hope they have solution. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-21-01-12-54-451_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-21-01-12-54-451_com.android.chrome.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Hi everyone, what are the differences between this release and the stable MIUI 11? Does it worth the switch to the stable?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for help.
I tried but still not fix.
Confused with step 9), there are many folders in "/data/data/com.google.android.gms", do you mean in folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache"?
in step 10) do you mean delete folder "/data/data/com.google.android.gms"?
i see only one "/data/data/com.google.android.gms" folder

and now when i go back to twrp, i cannot find folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms, is it right? or is it because of step 11)?

Please help thanks.
I think if you only see one folder in step ten, then it's should be OK, do you have magisk installed?? and when you were paying with gpay did you switch to the other wallet

Hi everyone, what are the differences between this release and the stable MIUI 11? Does it worth the switch to the stable?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

It's really straight forward actually. Stable editions are based on official china stable rom's and weekly's are based on oficial dev rom's.

As in official launches, stable are SUPPOSELY more stable with less errors, and beta have newest implementations from Xiaomi, and also eventually more bugs...

Your call.

we have a telegram group and this is a real problem, users with dirty install gets always location screen like miui 10 (good), but users with clean install have new location screen (bad) because we cant select gps save battery mode, only turn ON or OFF

It's really straight forward actually. Stable editions are based on official china stable rom's and weekly's are based on oficial dev rom's.

As in official launches, stable are SUPPOSELY more stable with less errors, and beta have newest implementations from Xiaomi, and also eventually more bugs...

Your call.
So do the stable roms not have as many features and mods then

Status
Not open for further replies.