MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, update to version 2 of 9.10.17 and now my audios are pure rain noise. Any advice or solution? It happens to me in all applications is a microphone problem. Mi9T

after several reboots it is fixed ... but I leave this to be seen carefully.

Reactions: Alan098765
I think if you only see one folder in step ten, then it's should be OK, do you have magisk installed?? and when you were paying with gpay did you switch to the other wallet

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
No i dont have magisk installed, i cannot complete the set up in store payment

I am testing on my mi6, so far the ROM is unstable and fast.
I can say it is faster than V11.0.1.0.PCACNXM_v11-9 I don't know if the tracking is the same.

I simply left stable v11.0.1.0 to 9.10.17.

=) Thanks to the team for the great work.

I think if you only see one folder in step ten, then it's should be OK, do you have magisk installed?? and when you were paying with gpay did you switch to the other wallet

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
I found the steps by Ev1289, it finally works, thanks for help.
Note step 9) folder should be "data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache"

I dirty flashed this on top of MIUI 10 on my 9T and worked pretty fine, it also upgraded it to Android 10.
My issues with it:
  1. When a live wallpaper is applied (like KLWP), the lockscreen wallpaper will always be the live wallpaper, there's no way to set it as something else.
  2. Global dark mode is unstable, sometimes it makes apps dark, sometimes it doesn't (this issue is expected)
  3. Anyway to have my Mi 9T be displayed as a Mi 9T? The ROM has "converted" it into a K20, even on the bootloader. It messed up my settings on Join with this change.
  4. PiP also doesn't work every time. Sometimes it'll just keep the audio playing but the app disappears from the recents menu, and just show a white/black screen when trying to open it again
  5. Chrome cannot be used as Web View, it doesn't even show up as an option, only the default Android System Web View

Last edited:
On Mi Note 3 apparently everything is working fine. Except cast, the device cannot find any device even on the same network, I cannot connect with Mibox s, I could with previous Rom. Any idea?

Sorry mate, and there is not any mode of put save battery gps mode ? now android 10 users must put on gps all time and battery drain
Those are questions for Android developers. Read the note at the bottom of Location settings panel, it seems to hint that this handles by the OS automatically. As far as I understand, you can either turn off location completely, or turn it on in automatic mode.

Duplicate status bar bug is it fixed by reupload?
333e0b9ed3c293f1e446e0fc93381e4b.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 SE using Tapatalk
We have no such bug. You're using a third-party theme.

1. When a live wallpaper is applied (like KLWP), the lockscreen wallpaper will always be the live wallpaper, there's no way to set it as something else.
This is currently a limitation of MIUI. Live wallpaper takes over as the wallpaper provider and only one can be used at a time. You can ask Xiaomi to improve their code.

Clean install DIDN'T solve the problem, thanks to this suggestion I lost half a day to set up everything new.

Clean install solved this problem for my Mi 9 SE. Moreover a lot of things works much better now, the translation is almost 100% (before there were a lot of english strings around). It took almost a half day for me too to set up everything, but I'm happy with it. I hope there will be a solution for you too in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.