MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. After install the rom, i clean cache & dalvik but i have 53 % of cache when i boot my phone
Its too high...

Just one question,when will we have Mi Work or the possibility to see documents preview as seen on the Miui 11 presentation?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

9.10.17 Mi9 - OK Google stopped working. I can temporarily get it working via Assistant settings, Phone device. But it again stops working after short time.

Last edited:
Hello all,
Starting this version, I get complaints from people that, when call me that there is background noise during the call, either on speaker, Bluetooth or earpiece.
If I call them, no noise.
Only incoming calls.
Anyone else with this problem?
Mi6...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
'm on the stable rom _V11.0.2.0.QFACNXM with Mi9, what's the difference with this, wanting to try this I can overwrite in a dirty way?

Can anyone help me please ? I am on this version , how i can discount the touche screen sensitivity ? Its horribe

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

9T Pro
Google Maps is still working erroneous. Directions aren't always correct and arrow points wrong direction for quite a few minutes, probably just after turning off screen and turning back on. GPS seems ok. It displays map correctly in screen lock now.

Google assistant works now from power button. But voice assistant cannot be enable

Might have an issue (stuttering) with FLAC over BT APTx, but I need to test further.

Everything else seems good and smooth.
i confirm the stutter with Bluetooth music. Used Xiaomi and Audio-Technica headphones, both with APTx.
This, Google Maps and Google Voice assistant are the only bugs preventing this release from being perfect.

@Igor Eisberg the unlock sound miui is missing. the unlock sound using android sound. Please fix it. Thank you.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Nothing is missing, I don't know what you're saying.

Stabil working Mi Mix 3. there is only one problem. Open tools slider animation sometime don't work. Additionally new Lock sound is very lowView attachment 26713View attachment 26714
What is this panel? I'm not familiar with it.

Yep, i was wondering too, as i understand it's only for mi mix 3, you can pick it as an option when opening slider. But then camera app won't open as i understand. Good option but xiaomi developers where high when connected it to slider )))

I means, when lock or unlock the device. The unlock sound is using android sound not miui sound like usual, since version 9.10.11. (Its happen when i clean flash the device) sorry for my bad english hope you can understand what iam saying.

Yep, i was wondering too, as i understand it's only for mi mix 3, you can pick it as an option when opening slider. But then camera app won't open as i understand. Good option but xiaomi developers where high when connected it to slider )))
That explains it. Sadly we don't have a MIX 3 for testing.

Reactions: dani_z25

I think he means the screen off and on sounds are that of stock Android, not the MIUI locking/unlocking sounds. At least that's how it is on the Mi 9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
Is anyone using Google Phone App as a main Caller app on Mi8 with the latest Beta firmware?

In my case (Mi 8, v2 Beta) the App has simply disappeared from the smartphone when I installed the latest Beta. It is impossible to install Google Phone back — it showed error message upon installation attempts and since I cleared Cache and Data of Play Store App, it can not even be found in Google Play Store anymore.

Don't quite know what made Google Phone incompatible with the Mi8, but I hope it can be fixed — this App is quite handy.

I have a Mi8 and I am definitely not seeing that issue. However, I restore my apps with local backup

I think he means the screen off and on sounds are that of stock Android, not the MIUI locking/unlocking sounds. At least that's how it is on the Mi 9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
yes, thanks you

K20 pro
The ambient display message animations don't seem to work at all. Nothing for a regular text message, whatsapp or messenger. It blinks rapidly when my package tracking app searches for updates on the tracks though. After the tracks have been checked the blinking stops again. That would indicate that it's on but it just also means it's working all the way wrong.

MI 9 SE:

There is an issue with loud speaker. When I switch loud speaker off during phone call it remains loud for a while.

Another issue with finger print unlock, while unlocking in lowest brightness display light blinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.