MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIUInewbie

Members
Jul 1, 2016
Tried dirty flashing over last 9.10.17 and it wouldn't reboot to system, only to recovery which was encrypted. Formatted data and it booted to 9.9.26 ROM....

Sham5576

Members
Apr 23, 2017
It is EOL for beta. Xiaomi decide to end support for all devices with android 8.x and below on beta channel.
You still will get Stable when Xiaomi release it.
Thank you for your explanation. But it is very sad because I update beta every week before 9.10.17.

leon834

Members
Nov 27, 2017
I'm not sure if it's MIUI or Google maps, but if I switch from navigation to another app and then back to Google maps, the screen stays black.
Only when I open the last used apps, the navigation image appears and maps works again.

in addition miui11 seems to be a bit slower and some apps crash. but i have to investigate this a little bit more.
has anyone seen something similar on their mi8?

Reactions: speedst3r

foncete

Members
Oct 28, 2018
Mi8 SE, YouTube and Google Translate don't work, stuck on starting screen. Everything else is ok, root included. Dirty flashed this version over 9.10.10.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

sturmth

Members
Oct 28, 2019
on my mix 3 , when i select the update
it boots onto twrp
but it does not as for password anymore
so everything is crypted , and cannot update

how did u update ?
I have the same problem.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
TWRP 3.2.3-1205 on MIX3
I think TWRP was changed with last update OTA.
SD-Card mounted
normaly TWRP starts in Chinese and I have to choose English first. Now it starts in English.
normaly TWRP asks for the code for decrypting. Now it shows encrypted files, but shows no option to decrypt.
How can I force prompting for decryption?

Reactions: Mikel Thepina

Dirty686

Members
Oct 28, 2019
Hello
In my Mi8EE (ursa) face unlock does not work?!
it starts but the face is not saved ?!
Help?!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Explorer Edition mit Tapatalk

SunRam

Members
Nov 5, 2018
I'm not sure if it's MIUI or Google maps, but if I switch from navigation to another app and then back to Google maps, the screen stays black.
Only when I open the last used apps, the navigation image appears and maps works again.

in addition miui11 seems to be a bit slower and some apps crash. but i have to investigate this a little bit more.
has anyone seen something similar on their mi8?
On Mi9 Me too. Since build 17 I had this problem. You can only get it back by first going to another app, then to recents and select maps there. Maybe got to do with pip?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dirkifiz

Members
Jun 7, 2019
automatic call recorder not working.
It records only some seconds of silence. No matter if it is switched to MP3 or AAC.
Usual sound recording works fine, but no calls.
Device : MI9 SE with 9.10.24

xdauser

Members
May 29, 2019
So strange. Tried the same -> bootloop.
Did you format data when installing new ROM, not only wipe? BTW I am using recovery: twrp-3.3.1-42-cepheus-mauronofrio. I find it very reliable. I have never experienced any boot loops after installing any magisk modules with this recovery.

Last edited:

Liana

Members
Oct 28, 2019
Phone encryption doesn't work on this release.

I have installed this release and Magisk 20 on a MI8. Everything else is working well so far but if I try to encrypt the phone it request the PIN and after entering the PIN it goes back to the previous screen.

Alan098765

Members
Sep 16, 2019
Hello all, can someone please tell me why stable is a higher version number, I'm on this rom but is there any benefit from switching to the stable other than that it's meant to be more stable, is there more features or anything on it that not on this 9.10.24 rom, thanks in advance

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.