MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it's MIUI or Google maps, but if I switch from navigation to another app and then back to Google maps, the screen stays black.
Only when I open the last used apps, the navigation image appears and maps works again.

in addition miui11 seems to be a bit slower and some apps crash. but i have to investigate this a little bit more.
has anyone seen something similar on their mi8?

Reactions: speedst3r
Mi8 SE, YouTube and Google Translate don't work, stuck on starting screen. Everything else is ok, root included. Dirty flashed this version over 9.10.10.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

Magisk 20.0 and module as per attached screenshot
8e78542535b2ce77e074c396b30eca4b.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
So strange. Tried the same -> bootloop.

on my mix 3 , when i select the update
it boots onto twrp
but it does not as for password anymore
so everything is crypted , and cannot update

how did u update ?
I have the same problem.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
TWRP 3.2.3-1205 on MIX3
I think TWRP was changed with last update OTA.
SD-Card mounted
normaly TWRP starts in Chinese and I have to choose English first. Now it starts in English.
normaly TWRP asks for the code for decrypting. Now it shows encrypted files, but shows no option to decrypt.
How can I force prompting for decryption?

Reactions: Mikel Thepina
Android System is much too high. Never had this problem on Android 9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-28-12-43-54-364_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-28-12-43-54-364_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 251
Hello
In my Mi8EE (ursa) face unlock does not work?!
it starts but the face is not saved ?!
Help?!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Explorer Edition mit Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's MIUI or Google maps, but if I switch from navigation to another app and then back to Google maps, the screen stays black.
Only when I open the last used apps, the navigation image appears and maps works again.

in addition miui11 seems to be a bit slower and some apps crash. but i have to investigate this a little bit more.
has anyone seen something similar on their mi8?
On Mi9 Me too. Since build 17 I had this problem. You can only get it back by first going to another app, then to recents and select maps there. Maybe got to do with pip?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No such issue on Explorer:
f5df172867e3ecbc2eef130794463665.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Your system language is English. The bug occurs only on other languages which have too long translated strings and therefore cannot be displayed properly.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
automatic call recorder not working.
It records only some seconds of silence. No matter if it is switched to MP3 or AAC.
Usual sound recording works fine, but no calls.
Device : MI9 SE with 9.10.24

So strange. Tried the same -> bootloop.

Did you format data when installing new ROM, not only wipe? BTW I am using recovery: twrp-3.3.1-42-cepheus-mauronofrio. I find it very reliable. I have never experienced any boot loops after installing any magisk modules with this recovery.

Last edited:
Phone encryption doesn't work on this release.

I have installed this release and Magisk 20 on a MI8. Everything else is working well so far but if I try to encrypt the phone it request the PIN and after entering the PIN it goes back to the previous screen.

Hello all, can someone please tell me why stable is a higher version number, I'm on this rom but is there any benefit from switching to the stable other than that it's meant to be more stable, is there more features or anything on it that not on this 9.10.24 rom, thanks in advance

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I found under apks a app called rounded apk, but it quite a few times there, is this normal?
For what it's it anyway?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-28-17-01-10-116_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-28-17-01-10-116_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 266
For those who struggle with Bluetooth, this will avoid a reboot:

7b984e0d1d4bb18226910923b5531de3.jpg

After killing the process, Bluetooth can be enabled again, @Igor Eisberg and @ingbrzy , the issue is real, please consider a closer look, thx.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: extpumajl
I found under apks a app called rounded apk, but it quite a few times there, is this normal?
For what it's it anyway?
I haven't got this, don't think it's normal, but not sure, is it from an icon pack maybe

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy seems sourceforge.net has restored the original uploads dated 2019-10-25 - your fresh reuploaded roms dated today are gone ...
... would be great if you could reupload.
THX!

Status
Not open for further replies.