MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far good ROM for MI 8. Thanks devs!
When I do clean install BT work fine some time (BT turn off, on, off, on.. work normally), but when I install all off my apps and config android I get BT issue. BT can't turn on (need phone restart), else if you don't restart phone, battery drain is bigger. For now until bug fix, I have BT always ON.
I remember same issue on MI5 few year ago, is there maybe some solution for BT problem from previous versions?

When I used the original rom on my xiaomi, I couldn't turn off the device while it was locked, now I can, that's not good. If I get robbed, the thief can turn off my device so I can never find it using gps. Can this be changed?

When I used the original rom on my xiaomi, I couldn't turn off the device while it was locked, now I can, that's not good. If I get robbed, the thief can turn off my device so I can never find it using gps. Can this be changed?
Try Settings> Lock Screen> Power Menu Access

So far good ROM for MI 8. Thanks devs!
When I do clean install BT work fine some time (BT turn off, on, off, on.. work normally), but when I install all off my apps and config android I get BT issue. BT can't turn on (need phone restart), else if you don't restart phone, battery drain is bigger. For now until bug fix, I have BT always ON.
I remember same issue on MI5 few year ago, is there maybe some solution for BT problem from previous versions?
I found solution from previous version of MIUI which work for me for now...
Solution:
You have to put the phone in airplane mode, reboot to recovery, wipe ART/Dalvik and Cache and reboot, afterwards BT works.

1.) Please switch of the translation. Even the names of the folders are translated - in a wrong way!
2.) As I was assuming, you simply forgot where you stored your file. Again: Who should know the place? OMG!
3.) Are you still able to boot your "old" system / android? open the filemanger and use search function.
4.) Try to remember the folder and start again....
better for him to stay on official rom and wait until he has enough knowledge.

Reactions: trahzebuck
I try it again with english. In the TWRP, the subfolders in the sdcard folder are probably displayed encrypted. This has not been the case so far. Therefore, I think probably synonymous ZIP is no longer. What can I do?
Update your TWRP.
One that can handle encryption.

anyone have an issues about Messages cloud sync? My Messages can't restore since 9.10.17 and now 9.10.24. My Messages still on cloud when I check on Mi Cloud, but not restore to my Phone

Device Mi8 (Dipper)

I try it again with english. In the TWRP, the subfolders in the sdcard folder are probably displayed encrypted. This has not been the case so far. Therefore, I think probably synonymous ZIP is no longer. What can I do?
format data/yes in twrp wipe section.
backup your photos!

One thing that is bothering me is that even when I uncheck the option to don't show notification when an app is displaying over other apps, it is checked automatically.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-25-08-47-02-992_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-08-47-02-992_com.miui.home.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot_2019-10-25-08-47-11-814_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-25-08-47-11-814_com.android.settings.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: omid.tochi.han

IF the folders are encrypted, you can easily see it - they have gibberish names, and you won't find the "normal" folder names. Also, IF the data partition is encrypted, TWRP will ask for an encryption password. In this case I hope you have a TWRP installed that works with encryption - many don't.

So, if the names of your folders are not "normal", you must use your password in TWRP to decrypt the data partition. Only then you can see the correct folder names, and you will find your downloaded ROM file. If the folder names in TWRP look "normal", then the data partition is NOT encrypted, and you may just have forgotten into which folder you downloaded the ROM. It should be in "Download", though, if you downloaded it with Chrome. In that case you can also find it in Chrome, click the three dots in the upper right corner, then "Downloads".
If you don't find it there, it will be the easiest solution to download it again

Notification tray style cannot be changed when theme is applies. Why is that

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.