MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is already on over any network, I've toggled it off and on, rebooted and its still that same

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Choose off.
Reboot
Wipe data and cache of the store and Google serviços
Reboot.
Turn on.
Tryu it

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Don't you think people can have different taste? The "new" one is actually the old one, and Chinese beta ROM have the new one. EU ROM developers have decided to do extra work to throw out the new one and give us the "pill-shaped" one again. And NO, many people are NOT happy with this choice.

And many people are NOT happy with the choice of returning to the OLD one, I wonder do some people pretend to have the pill shaped icon forever?

Reactions: Mario1944 and frofa
Another bug on K20...on front camera when press dynamic schoot exit camera and give me error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-29-20-11-23-679_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-29-20-11-23-679_com.miui.home.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 245
Is it really necessary to do a clean install going from beta to stable or can you just dirty flash it

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
my RN7 with this release has 2 issues:

1) vibrates randomly for a short moment very often without any notification / event

2) says "find device memory corrupted" etc etc every boot up

:(
Ok, I had this on mi mix 2. Somehow you corrupted the persist partition. Try and reflash that or flash the whole rom in mitool. Some other symptoms might be: screen rotation not working, WiFi not working

editing the build.pro with the Explorer apk
I can't increase the screen brightness to more brightness,
I have added the route:
ro.lcd_brightness = (value I want)
but it does not work,

someone knows how to increase the brightness of the phone
otherwise or elsewhere in the root I hope your comments thank you

I have a problem with Xiaomi mi 8 when I would like to share network. I can't share 5.0Ghz only 2.4Ghz.. anybody help?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Set portable hotspot to 5GHz and try to enable:

009a39ea1c0cc62188b3edf1fb6024cc.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Okay i get your point, try the following,

Copy this file from a working rom over and try again:

c41b7d56ceae5eb2ef666a2c0c2a1581.jpg

Make a backup from original file.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I'm without Magisk (on MI8) since the 1st Android 10 (dirty flashing over the latest xiaomi.eu PIE unstable).
The installation under TWRP seems (every time) successfully completed but no root. Also tried reflashing (rom and magisk) twice and/or with every magisk canary channel.
Also tried to come back to PIE for backup the latest setup before clean and reflash Android 10 but the system always reboot to TWRP once the first boot is completed (I can see the lockscreen, the notifications... but can't unlock because the system is already rebooting to TWRP ). Someone can help me ? Thanks

Please make something about this
After I install this rom months now the Google says my phone is mix2s and now mi 8
My device is mi max 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.