Optimization - Security patch 11-2019 for some devices
Optimization - Fix MIUI UI tones
Fix - Fixed deactivating some system apps

Desktop
New - Optional search bar

DELAYED DEVICES:
HMK20
Have you stopted support for Remi 5+ (vince) completely&

Since I switched from Android 9 based xiaomi.eu to the new Android 10 based I have the problem that every download from Google play takes very long and takes a lot of battery.
Yesterday I tried out Google Postcasts and even there every download seems to last for ever and my battery is draining like hell.
Is anybody else facing this problem or has a clue how to fix it?
I'm on Mi8 with 9.10.31

Edit: when using podcast addict I have no such problem
It seems that battery drain issue still exist. I had exactly same symptoms related to Google Play Services in the last previous built 9.10.28. I hoped that it would be resolved in this build but apparently it was not. It would even suck 20%/h of battery on clean install. I am not sure if it is related globally or to some certain devices and system configs.

Currently I am back on Android 9 build 9.8.1. My average battery consumption is 3 to 4% per hour which is pretty normal.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Paeddi
It seems that battery drain issue still exist. I had exactly same symptoms related to Google Play Services in the last previous built. I hoped that it will be resolved in this build but apparently it is not.

I searched the reported bugs, but didn't find any info about it. Obviously nobody did report it.

Check previous thread about 9.10.28. There several cases reported.

Yes, I found them. But I thought it would be useful to report a bug in the bug section. Isn't that the right place?

Yes, I found them. But I thought it would be useful to report a bug in the bug section. Isn't that the right place?
You are right. Never thought about it. I just assumed that thread is observed by Devs but it looks like they are to busy to do that

Reactions: Paeddi
Since I switched from Android 9 based xiaomi.eu to the new Android 10 based I have the problem that every download from Google play takes very long and takes a lot of battery.
Yesterday I tried out Google Postcasts and even there every download seems to last for ever and my battery is draining like hell.
Is anybody else facing this problem or has a clue how to fix it?
I'm on Mi8 with 9.10.31

Edit: when using podcast addict I have no such problem
My Playstore is working normal but the battery life on my mi8 is awful unfortunately. I dont get over 2 hours sot. Apart from that it looks good and works fine. .

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mi8 no notification on AOD (sugestion with face unlock dont work). Amazfit BIP no notification from application on this soft

I reinstalled the stock global rom on my mi mix 3 and now i have again 4g+

We have a problem with .eu rom
Same with mi mix 3 but it seems to be a icon problem. I do have 4g+ as I can make calls so seems to be working fine.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gonzalo09
Same with mi mix 3 but it seems to be a icon problem. I do have 4g+ as I can make calls so seems to be working fine.

No, it's not an icon problem. I tried many speedtest and speed is really low. With stock global rom and 4g+ speed is really faster.
You can see that with .eu rom sometimes the icon appears and then disappears, so the icon has not problems.

It's a big problem and for this it's impossible to use this .eu rom now. Seems like an aggregation bands problem.

There is this guide, but it's only for 855 processor: https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/how-to/enable-4g-4-5g-carrier-aggregation-mi9-t3977213

We need a fix asap :(

No, it's not an icon problem. I tried many speedtest and speed is really low. With stock global rom and 4g+ speed is really faster.
You can see that with .eu rom sometimes the icon appears and then disappears, so the icon has not problems.

It's a big problem and for this it's impossible to use this .eu rom now. Seems like an aggregation bands problem.

There is this guide, but it's only for 855 processor: https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/how-to/enable-4g-4-5g-carrier-aggregation-mi9-t3977213

We need a fix asap :(
OK least you have done some testing. I'll check my phone in a few hours when I hit a stronger area.

I'm sure xiaomi.eu will get to it when they can.

Reactions: gonzalo09
It seems that battery drain issue still exist. I had exactly same symptoms related to Google Play Services in the last previous built 9.10.28. I hoped that it would be resolved in this build but apparently it was not. It would even suck 20%/h of battery on clean install. I am not sure if it is related globally or to some certain devices and system configs.

Currently I am back on Android 9 build 9.8.1. My average battery consumption is 3 to 4% per hour which is pretty normal.

Is it possible? (Back to 9.8.1) I thought that we can't downgrade Android version because of the brick

Is it possible? (Back to 9.8.1) I thought that we can't downgrade Android version because of the brick
Yes. It is possible. Download 9.8.1, go to recovery, format fully data ( not only wipe), install 9.8.1, wipe dalvik and cache, reboot to system and enjoy long battery life. Do not forget to do backup of all your settings and apps before.

Tested in mi 9 lite, in launcher settings when i choose Google in swipe from the left options, all icons in home screen desapear and when i swipe to unlock my device there is a bug in the animations, hope that will ne fixed in the next update.
Thank you for your efforts.

do you update from recovery or from the mobile?
I am downloading the update. When I finish and try, I say something. It's a whyred too.

I update:
installed the update on whyred without any problem. You will have done something wrong partner.
i dont have the twrp installed for recovery and now i see that u need twrp for update by phone

Hello.Today I installed miui 9.10.31 and google pay stopped working.When I try to add a credit card I have a message "Couldn't finish setup to pay in stores - This phone can't be used to pay in stores. This may be because it is rooted or altered in some other way”.It it possible to fix ?

Status
Not open for further replies.