MIUI 11.1 9.10.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try Magisk Hide to see if you can hide root from those apps. If not you will need to flash the latest Magisk Uninstaller in recovery

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk
I uninstalled Magisk from within the program by pressing the uninstall button. I will try Magisk Hide later. Thanks.

Dipper:
Heavy battery drain, Android Auto problems and notifications with Mi Band 4 not working anymore...

Dirty and clean install but still buggy. Going back to 10.24 didn't solve the problems.

Can anybody confirm?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Can confirm no notification with Amazfit BIP

Dirty flashed this version from 9.10.24, now my Mi8 wound boot to system ... after Android boot animation it goes to recovery every time. Anyone an idea how to fix?

- trying a downgrade now to 9.10.24 again - edit: system booting again!

Last edited:
Every time I use bluetooth headphones, when I turn them off and use them again, the sound volume drops a lot. The only way to make them sound right again is unlinking and re-linking them to the phone (RN7 lavender).
That happens since the first miui 11. Didn't happen on miui 10 neither happens on aosp ROMs.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

HMNote7 - Xiaomi Cloud functions not working.
Can't synchronize app data for Messages, Gallery, Contacts, Call History etc.

Xiaomi Cloud Backup not working too.
Its stuck with an "Backup in progress" notification, and its not finished over one night on a good WiFi network.

I think Cloud Backup would be better with an indicator with percentage to show, what is the status off saving.

I attached 2 screenshot from this Xiaomi Cloud functions which are not working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-04-15-50-24-073_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-04-15-50-24-073_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot_2019-11-04-17-48-30-321_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-04-17-48-30-321_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 256
I have battery drain from Google services on mi9. It is a bug?
Should I make a clean install to see if solve the problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Can confirm no notification with Amazfit BIP

Right and wrong at the same time. The notifications ARE sent to the BIP, and also arrive there - but the band does not vibrate, only switches on the display light for a short time. If you check for received notifications (swipe up on the watchface), you see that they arrived. I assume that this is a bug in the band's firmware, not MIUI.

Hi, yesterday I was with this problem and the native browser, When I copy and paste something from the browser, text, it is as if it were the only thing left in the clipboard, because then I copy something for example from here, and when I paste in the browser Show me the other. Or the same is some configuration that I don't know.
But install kiwi and the same thing happens to me.
Will it be a bug in something like a clipboard?
Thank you

Muy buenas, ayer estaba con este problema y el navegador nativo, Cuando copio y pego algo del navegador, texto, es como si fuese lo único que queda en el portapapeles, porque luego copio algo por ejemplo de aquí, y cuando pego en el navegador me muestra lo otro. O igual es alguna configuración que desconozco.
Pero instale kiwi y resulta que me pasa lo mismo.
Será un bug en algo como un portapapeles?
Gracias

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me can i dirty flash when going back to last weeks rom or do i have to format data, did anyone do it?, thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I have battery drain from Google services on mi9. It is a bug?
Should I make a clean install to see if solve the problem?

Yes, it is a known problem. Unfortunately no solution yet. Advice: downgrade to last android 9 build - 9.8.1. I can confirm that there isn't issue with battery drain on this one.

This rom has problems with my AOD, i never downgraded, do i have to do clean install or can i dirty flash last weeks rom, im on 9.10.31 and want to go back to 9.10.24

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon! I advise to do a clean install, clean cache, dalvik, system, minus the internal storage, it is better to do a clean install.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

9.10.31 with Magisk

Bootloop

and all Bankapp crashed

Hi!

Try this week2week update method if yuo use magisk!

- before flash!
Clean cached data in setting -> storage menu (smaller size backup)
remove magisk manager if you hide manager program
(most bank app search original Magisk manager name, and say "Rooted phone...")
Copy to phone
- Magisk-uninstaller-20191102.zip
- Magisk-v20.1.zip
- and of course the rom file
reboot to recovery (twrp-3.3.1-1-polaris.img)
Install "Magisk-uninstaller-20191102.zip"
Wipe only dalvik-cache (smaller size backup, and new rom stable boot)
This point to make Backup just save the "Data" partition, because the rom install
script overwrite (system, vendor, firmware etc...) more partitions except recovery.
Install actual rom file (recommended option "zip signature check", if rom file bad flash don't start)
(I use unencrypted data partition (therefore the widedvine level is only L3 2019.07 Google policy)
(I read whoever uses an encrypted phone, it must reboot again for TWRP recovery)
Reboot Normal mode - (longer boot period - generating dalvik cache)
this time to test phone, new options, working good ...
Reboot to Recovery again, and Install "Magisk-v20.1.zip"
Reboot normal mode again, and install favorite modules, add root/hide etc... in Magisk Manager

Your bootloop phone, I would try Uninstall magisk with Uninstaller, clear dalvik cache
and Install 9.10.31 ROM file.

Have you wiped Dalvik and cache? You should be getting the Nov security patch level.
ca72d889038c874e633a573d51a3496b.jpg

I wiped dalvik and cache, rebooted and i checked again.. Still no update, you running latest(1aug)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Is notification LED not working with this (Have the Mi8) ? Also the animations when notifications arrive worked first time now not at all - I keep "Light up screen" now activated and that works.

For the mi9 owners, the better way for this version is a clean install, framt data inclusive, after that all problems will gone, I have a mi9 chinnesse

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hi all and thank you ingbrzy for your great work.

The problem of the recurring "Updating Feature for Facebook" is still present on MI 8 (Dipper) in this firmware update, but I found that installing the latest Facebook Beta version using the apk (ver. 246.0.0.41.121) solves it.

About Messenger, I'm using the Lite version without any problem.

No other problems so far.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.