Does mi9 have dual gps on this rom? The icon indicates a single gps

I think he's got somebody correct me.

There is no icon, but it connected L1 and L5 simultaneously

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_124013[1].jpg
    IMG_20191119_124013[1].jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: Mali2 and Bar.Tek
Is there a known bug using Nova Launcher? Or might it be a problem with latest release?
I'm not sure, if this is since 9.11.14 or before, but:

no matter which widget, it is not possible to access that app the widget belongs to. no interaction with widgets possible. for example: i'm using a calender widget. it's not possible to access the calender itself nor adding tasks, meetings,... and so on.

anyone else problems with widgets?

Reactions: JoSch68
Is there a known bug using Nova Launcher? Or might it be a problem with latest release?

no matter which widget, it is not possible to access that app the widget belongs to. no interaction with widgets possible. for example: i'm using a calender widget. it's not possible to access the calender itself nor adding tasks, meetings,... and so on.

I have exactly the same issue.
Started a few weeks ago, but if you change the launcher , the problem persists :-(

Reactions: leon834
Hi, the question was about edxposed and Xstana not for GPay or did I missunderstood it ?

Regards Kater
Hi, it was about Edxposed, I uninstalled it. Now it's about GPS, after a clean install (factory reset) GPS does not work, already calibrated, left without restriction and nothing. Before he was normal.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
Mi 8 se.
First result in search setting has been hiden.
I see it in long time with beta versions, only my phone have problem? Or no one report

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_222014.jpg
    IMG_20191119_222014.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 286
Mi 8 se.
First result in search setting has been hiden.
I see it in long time with beta versions, only my phone have problem? Or no one report
Good afternoon, for me, everything normal.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

I clean flashed this version, I have redmi k20 pro, auto brightness doesn't work and auto rotation doesn't work

Sorry my bad english, Is It possibile to fix Google assistant?It starts not asked meanly while in calling . On Mi9 regards

Reactions: karolekpro
Could someone tell me if it's expected behavior for quick settings and status bar options to no longer be customizable within the themes app? I quite enjoyed having multiple options, but there seem to be none regardless of how many themes I've installed. Thanks.

Yes, specifically with the BBC Weather Widget, which seems to be detached from the BBC Weather App. It's very odd behaviour that I don't see on any of my other devices. I also use Nova, but I don't believe that it is a Nova issue.

Android auto on MI 9 Se do not work if exists at least One cloned app. It's a big bug cause clone app Is a wanderfull feature.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,
back to 9.11.7, as there are problems with the SIM (no telephone network) in the new ROM. Only at restart is reception again for about 3 hours and then the same problem again. Is not a Providerproblem.
Nevertheless, thank you for your great work

9.11.14 Raphael, small bug I've noticed that I haven't seen posted so far on the thread.....(Apologies if it has been mentioned already and I missed it)

After taking a screenshot > in the small pop-out window showing the screenshot the "Send" button doesn't work.

Thanks Devs for a great Rom.

Last edited:
Hi,
back to 9.11.7, as there are problems with the SIM (no telephone network) in the new ROM. Only at restart is reception again for about 3 hours and then the same problem again. Is not a Providerproblem.
Nevertheless, thank you for your great work
did you clean data/system/cache?
as explained early here.

Status
Not open for further replies.