MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed something but why is LR team TWRP included in the recent MI MIX3 releases(since 9.10.17)? Can't find any information on it but I know that I don't like being forced into a recovery unless there is a good reason for it. Furthermore this weeks release is great as always.

There is an error that has not yet been fixed, already quite old in the beta and stable versions coming out for the Xiaomi mi 6x. This is the alarm sound / tone error, which I also reported in the error session. What happens is that when selecting the default alarm sound / tone (specifically the sound you see in the image attached to this post) it does not sound when the alarm is set, ie the alarm sounds but another sound is heard, sound that has not been chosen.
Hey there, I don't understand the issue, it's working fine with all sounds, including the one you mentioned, but, you don't miss much here, there are way better alarm sounds

Is the Sound played as expected in this screen:
d5a4b174ca81e1489f5033d180ef4c09.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: fabinhomxbra
Does anybody else have Problems with the "okay Google" recognition too? It stops working after a while. A reboot solves the problem for a short time. If i turn voice match off, i'm not able to activate it until i've rebooted my Mi 9. I think this happened first time with v. 9.11.7. Does anybody have an idea what to do?
Also for me.
It works very well on 9.10.17!!!

I ask again ..
Anyone know how to enable options in stock MIUI Gallery to remove watermark on taken photo ?

It was there on 9.10.17 and was very useful!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Also for me.
It works very well on 9.10.17!!!

I ask again ..
Anyone know how to enable options in stock MIUI Gallery to remove watermark on taken photo ?

It was there on 9.10.17 and was very useful!

Do you mean this switch?

bf14ba60671d97db403fac2a7c1fc719.jpg

Oh I see you talk about taken foto?

Use erase function, works quite decent, we had that option before? You sure?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan098765
[QUOTE = "xtsuname, post: 516737, membro: 248249"]
Mi9, con lo stesso problema diag_log. Apprezzo qualsiasi soluzione
[/CITAZIONE]
Sì. Disabilita il sensore di prossimità

Do you mean this switch?

bf14ba60671d97db403fac2a7c1fc719.jpg

Oh I see you talk about taken foto?

Use erase function, works quite decent, we had that option before? You sure?

Yes...it was there!

For me it's veeeeery useful!
ed6fc9e1c17bacdd97c273b0690c79b8.jpg
ba9ce5ae5bccbb6b171fd5936a3cf35b.jpg

i have a K20 PRO and all works fine but one thing, since v9.11.14 when i try to add a new contact i don't get the menu for it and when i click on some other contact and get back than i get the menu. i reinstalled 9.11.7 and the problem disappears. i installed v21 and it's back again. any suggestions to fix it beside the obvious?

[QUOTE = "xtsuname, post: 516737, membro: 248249"]
Mi9, con lo stesso problema diag_log. Apprezzo qualsiasi soluzione
[/CITAZIONE]
Sì. Disabilita il sensore di prossimità

I tried looking and found the proximity sensor option in settings. I tried turning it off but the logs is still appearing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-23-17-54-17-617_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-23-17-54-17-617_com.android.phone.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 206
Mi9, having the same diag_log issue. Appreciate any solutions
Use the default dialer and key in *#*#717771#*#* and monitor it for about 10 minutes. If the folder is still updated then you will have to key in once more.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

note 7 pro violet after update can't boot into system , loop to twrp again , use peter twrp, how to fix it?
Version of TWRP is OK, same as mine, but I had no issues updating.

The obvious answer is to restore from your latest TWRP backup and then have another go at updating... You did take a TWRP backup, didn't you?

Working good, but i believe bug on BT still on going. When i connect my smartwatch i need to tap the device from BT menù to get it connected. Someone could please confirm?

Use the default dialer and key in *#*#717771#*#* and monitor it for about 10 minutes. If the folder is still updated then you will have to key in once more.

Seems to me like it's still being updated... Do I have to wait for 10 min before doing it again or?

Reactions: giodeluigi

Hi
I tried this way on mi 8 se 9.11.21
No luck and still have logs files

Fix for non-clickable widgets

After the latest Xiaomi firmware updates, a number of my homescreen widgets today would no longer respond when tapped. Extremely annoying.
I could now fix this by explicitly giving the permission "Display pop-up windows while running in the background".
For example set:

Settings | Apps | Rights | Other permissions | Appname | Display pop-up windows while running in the background
etc.

Hope this helps others too!
That was the solution! Thank you.

Reactions: jmrush and JoSch68
[QUOTE = "mique, сообщение: 516474, участник: 126567"]
дайте мне знать, если вы найдете решение, у меня та же проблема
[/ QUOTE]
Mi9. My too

Status
Not open for further replies.