MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I watch full screen video with opera, video is not expanding full screen, picture in browser is seeming with full screen. My phone is mi 8.( it's like a picture in picture)

*#*#86583#*#* VoLTE Carrier Check disable,
Then restart the phone and activate LTE features in the sim settings

For me, VoLTE icon is in the status bar, while the phone is "HD" in the phone screen.
I use O2 germany

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
Thank you. I couldn't enable volte but this helped and now it's enabled. Hope it works too but at least it's switched to be on and i see the icon at the top of my screen so i guess it should at least. The carrier supports volte so that shouldn't be any issue. I have wondered this for some time now.

Thank you team, update to version 9.11.22 is very stable for k20pro

I am just now downloading it, great to hear that they fixed QuickSnap, too. Hopefully the problems with slow/non-functional fingerprint unlocking is also fixed - I will see later. Thanks to the developers for taking care of the problems also between weekly releases!

AOD turns off when it's too dark.
I see that there's a warning on the AOD setting screen regarding this, but was it always like that, or is it a new feature?

I liked AOD in absolute darkness. It was pretty neat.
Can we have a toggle for allowing it to show in the dark?

My phone's a Mi 9

Tapatalked thru my Mi 9

AOD turns off when it's too dark.
I see that there's a warning on the AOD setting screen regarding this, but was it always like that, or is it a new feature?

I liked AOD in absolute darkness. It was pretty neat.
Can we have a toggle for allowing it to show in the dark?

My phone's a Mi 9

Tapatalked thru my Mi 9
You mean like this screenshot? The warning has always been like this.
04b5a9b89cf757d6a17fd7b406dc9821.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I have been using 9.11.22 on MI9 for 10 min so far.
Seems like the diag_log is gone and only 1% battery drop.

I think the problem is fixed.

Reactions: giodeluigi
Quick Snap Mode for both photo and video is also fixed and working. Tested it just now.

I am in love with this release. Gonna do a nandroid backup.

Reactions: giodeluigi
Guys, I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) and I want to install xiaomi.eu rom weekly, but:

1) what recovery I have to use? I found a pair of guide on XDA but only one works, and when I reboot to system twrp disappears replaced by stock recovery
2) Gpay with nfc works? Otherwise I have to install magisk, but I read that magisk can brick this phone; can you provide me a guide to install magisk without brick?
3) I have to wipe only data partition before install, right?

Reactions: Yemble
Sourceforge are so slow,can anyone have another download link for Mi9?

I am half way through downloading, and still have 4 to 6 hours left. Sometimes, for a few seconds, it goes down to 1 hour, but then again it is 4 to 6 hours... Too bad it takes so long, but what can we do - we wait and hope!

I am half way through downloading, and still have 4 to 6 hours left. Sometimes, for a few seconds, it goes down to 1 hour, but then again it is 4 to 6 hours... Too bad it takes so long, but what can we do - we wait and hope!

Mine are around 8hours....

Sourceforge are so slow,can anyone have another download link for Mi9?
I used Internet Download Manager, split file to 16 thread. It took me about 5min to download for Mi8SE

Reactions: Mario1944
The new Health app said I'm severely obese when I'm 1.70m and 70kg :oops:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-25-17-29-12-208_com.mi.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-25-17-29-12-208_com.mi.health.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: Byness
Guys, I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) and I want to install xiaomi.eu rom weekly, but:

1) what recovery I have to use? I found a pair of guide on XDA but only one works, and when I reboot to system twrp disappears replaced by stock recovery
2) Gpay with nfc works? Otherwise I have to install magisk, but I read that magisk can brick this phone; can you provide me a guide to install magisk without brick?
3) I have to wipe only data partition before install, right?
No on can help me?

Ah, bragging with your egoism. It's people like you that make it difficult and slow for others. It's a disgrace!
Nope, even with default chrome's downloader, it took me about 7 minute :)

It's about server location

Maybe it's based on Asian sizes :)
I'm Asian

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-25-18-12-18-243_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-25-18-12-18-243_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.