MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Gs_hemso, post: 517229, member: 249701"

Bitte helfen Sie
[/QUOTE]
Just press try to download anyway (in der mittebl rechts).

OK. Well, now I'm on miui 10 (android 9). Now which twrp should I download. You give the link here. thanks
ONLY MI8SE...
Be careful.
From TWRP 3.2.3 1127, update to this ROM, DO NOT RESTART THE MOBILE, then from TWRP itself, install 3.3.1. 1029, to download from here:

Another way (is what I did), is to first update from TWRP 3.2.3 1127 to 3.3.0, and already update to this ROM.
Anyway, the TWRP that everyone recommends and that I have now is 3.3.1. 1029

Very good work on this last update. Thank you very much

However, the battery consumption of my MI9 could be a little better.

I also have to say, that it is certainly one of the best stability updates of MIUI 11

mi 8se. 9.11.21 rom.
porte mode does not work. Green screen coming up. and we can't look at the pictures taken from the camera. I'll update to 9.11.22. I hope there are no problems there.

Hi, I have the Redmi Note 7 and every time I installed an app, I created a shortcut on the home screen. There is no configuration so that you do not install shortcut on the home screen ?

I tried various way but is apparently dead, I decide to came back this to amazon for have a replacement. Don't install this rom on RN8Pro, at leat not in this moment
Do format data, type yes, then flash rom, then wipe cache and dalvik, reboot system

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Someone knows how to remove the play store permissions to create icons on screen?
The setting to disable that was present in the previous release which was 9.11.14. Did not notice it in 9.11.21 and definitely missing in 9.11.22.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

How can I solve the issue on my Mi 9 that the AOD turns off after few seconds while the option "Always" is used under "Show elements". The official version hadn't this problem.

The setting to disable that was present in the previous release which was 9.11.14. Did not notice it in 9.11.21 and definitely missing in 9.11.22.

Igor Eisberg mentioned in another post that it is the default behaviour designed by Xiaomi. I use Poco Launcher to have that feature back.

How can I solve the issue on my Mi 9 that the AOD turns off after few seconds while the option "Always" is used under "Show elements". The official version hadn't this problem.
You configured it as shown in the screenshot right? How long did it stay on? Were you in a dark room when it happen? Did you clean flash or dirty flash?
f1c7211027402364067d921fb522a4a0.jpg

Returning something you broke to Amazon is fraud. This is your fault. Buy a new device for full price.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
yes, you are right.
But Amazon didn't advice this phone model is not EU custom rom compatible.....

Or homescreen
Permissions set, but problem persists.
I'm not sure íf its a nova-launcher or miui related problem. but its a little bit frustrating.

In addition i have some troubles in combination of chrome and gboard. sometimes the textfield freezes, so you can continue typing (also suggestions for the next word are shown), but the letters and words don't appear in the textfield. you have to switch to another application and back to chrome, then it works again.

Status
Not open for further replies.