MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, car screen goes black and the phone needs a reboot because it freezes. I dirty flashed too, I will try a clean install later.
Which phone ? Also K20 ?

Anyone else having troubles with Android Auto even on different phone ?

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: soaresden
K20 pro is my phone and orange fox is v R10.0_7 and if I disable password my data is not encrypted when accessing it on orange fox so won't need to enter lock screen on orange for.
And please also by formatting data do I loss all internal storage too?
Normally it is no need to disable pw before entering TWRP because TWRP will ask you to do it from his first interface.
YES, format data flush all your sdcard data (photos, music and else)
In your situation, good twrp, no trouble! You don't need to format data (yet?,,,,,lol)

I had a lot of devices and never had problems like on MI 9T. I'm now afraid to do updates. Every update i have to format storage and do a clean install because every time there is a problem with TWRP.
That's always the risk with new phones and unofficial twrp beta version.
it was worse on old MI5 some years ago and recently with MI8se version.
And don't be sad. have a think on the logo here;

Last edited:
Reactions: AlinCG
With the new release I'm not able to start Google Assistant with the power button anymore.
In the menus first it is shown that it should work butt in the submenue the option of missing.
Edit: I'm on 9.11.07 on mi 8
Edit2: OK, I found out that if lauch Google Assistant is set to no, in the menu above shows "Long press power button"
But it dosn't work anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-08-08-54-33-265_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-08-08-54-33-265_com.android.settings.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot_2019-11-08-08-54-43-383_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-08-08-54-43-383_com.android.settings.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Merhaba,

Güncelleme dört kez geldi. Kameradan galeriye geçiş iyileşmedi. Sanırım yapmazlar. Lütfen yardım et.

Thanks devs for another flawless update. I dirty flash it with my RN7 with no probs.

Merhaba,

Güncelleme dört kez geldi. Kameradan galeriye geçiş iyileşmedi. Sanırım yapmazlar. Lütfen yardım et.

Normally it is no need to disable pw before entering TWRP because TWRP will ask you to do it from his first interface.
YES, format data flush all your sdcard data (photos, music and else)
In your situation, good twrp, no trouble! You don't need to format data (yet?,,,,,lol)
Thanks now I understand it more, won't need formatting data then. Thanks

I have flashed todays update, and am finally up and running again since last weeks update, that caused bootloop on my K20 Pro.
No data lost, so I'm happy :) (also happy for not having to use a old Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 anymore) :)
Thank you devs for the update!

Just installed with update up, mi 9 here, all went well.

Must test Android Auto because i use it a lot

I have flashed todays update, and am finally up and running again since last weeks update, that caused bootloop on my K20 Pro.
No data lost, so I'm happy :) (also happy for not having to use a old Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 anymore) :)
Thank you devs for the update!
Why did you have boot loop, mean what caused it? And do you experience and audio issue like cracking?

Which phone ? Also K20 ?

Anyone else having troubles with Android Auto even on different phone ?

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

Its not just you. Same for me also....Tried dirty flash and Clean install, same issue. Android Auto hangs on black screen and Phone hangs until a forced reboot.

The same thing happened to me on MI 9T. After update TWRP doesn't ask for PIN, no decryption and now i can't flash anything else, all my files are letters and numbers. What can i do? THX
You can still flash magisk v19.1 from twrp it's in settings then flash magisk v20.1 from the magisk app that still works with the encrypted twrp. Phone mi9t (k20)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlinCG
Mi6 - update introduced lag in displaying wallpaper after unlocking the phone (Nova launcher). Never had this issue before.

Status
Not open for further replies.