MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Android Auto is completely broken with this update. When connnected to car, the Mi9 goes black and nothing happens. You need to reboot the phone.

Gonna revert the update ...
Ok, AA is a must for me, i will rather skip this update :)) Mi8

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: soaresden
Well, Android Auto is completely broken with this update. When connnected to car, the Mi9 goes black and nothing happens. You need to reboot the phone.

Same issue on MIX2S

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Where can I find the Private DNS?

Mi note 3, Pie
You can find it under Connection and Sharing preferences. However it seems not to be working. I tried Google and cloudflare DNS but they can't be entered.. don't know why honestly.
cdb6ece5d380554306be2207aaea24e7.jpg
d7c226f7de24b6abc0862d90bbf41902.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: OXOTA
You can find it under Connection and Sharing preferences. However it seems not to be working. I tried Google and cloudflare DNS but they can't be entered.. don't know why honestly.
cdb6ece5d380554306be2207aaea24e7.jpg
d7c226f7de24b6abc0862d90bbf41902.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Min 8 characters should be added and host name not IP address

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: resetix
God morning. Yesterday I install this version in my mi8. After I install i don't have animation and icons in AOD display. I am the only persona that I have this problem?

Reactions: Bar.Tek and Founy
Thats new for Andoid 10!!!!!!! Test it!
I guess, the point is:

“This app lets you use Android Auto on your phone screen with a phone running Android 10. If you have Android 10 and an Android Auto compatible car, you can project to your car display without downloading this app. Simply plug in your phone to get started. “

AA via Bluetooth works fine but we want the car unit to be utilized.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "nightshadow931, publicación: 513713, miembro: 243448"]
Confirmado, no hay animación / iconos en AOD.
Mi 8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
Tks for your reply. I hope that the people to do this rom solve this problem.

Reactions: Founy
You can still flash magisk v19.1 from twrp it's in settings then flash magisk v20.1 from the magisk app that still works with the encrypted twrp. Phone mi9t (k20)

Hi I have the same problem as Timbook2. Downloaded the update 9.11.7 via the Updater. Updater rebooted and automatically flashed the update in TWRP. After that my Mi 9T rebooted the updated rom succesfully. I then found out root was missing. Rebooted into TWRP to flash Magisk and then found out all my folders on internal have these strange encrypted folder names. I managed to get root back via the option in TWRP to install root, but that has not helped in decrypting the folders in TWRP. BTW, when I just reboot in my newly updated Xiaomi.eu rom I CAN actually see all data and folder names are normal. Do you have any idea what I may have done wrong here and how I can get TWRP to work again in such a way that not all my folders seem to be encypted?

Reactions: Ryoma
Status
Not open for further replies.