MIUI 11.1 9.11.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Known as already reported here thousands of times and reported on official channel as well: MIUI 11 9.11.7 Android Auto broken, freezes phone

Anyway issue started with China beta update 9.11.4

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

You cannot claim that it's been reported since centuries if it started just 3 days before the release of the european beta.

Anyway I hope they will work on it, because I am using Android Auto quite extensively.

• Angry
Reactions: ulsa
Known as already reported here thousands of times and reported on official channel as well: MIUI 11 9.11.7 Android Auto broken, freezes phone

I was using previous version, 9.10.31 release and it was working fine without any issue on Android Auto.
I updated to latest 9.11.7 yesterday night and notice the same issue for Android Auto freezing the phone and have to . I removed Android Auto just to confirm it was really Android Auto broken and freezing the phone: after phone gets connected to car and system trying to load Android Auto then phone completely freezing and only cable disconnect + phone force restart can restore the phone to normal state.

In my case it is a Mi8.

Reactions: maker1611
Data Network Problem with my Mi8 SE, i dont have internet only through wifi. Im using the last 9.11.7 but the problem its come from 9.10.31.

Data Network Problem with my Mi8 SE, i dont have internet only through wifi. Im using the last 9.11.7 but the problem its come from 9.10.31.
I saw some similar comments in another groups, and in a few cases after update APN configuration was broken. User deleted configuration and did it again, and it worked fine. Not sure if it may help.

I have TWRP 3.3.1-0916, did a clean install and now no encryption. No password needed to enter TWRP.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
Not a matter of TWRP password but it's about folders and file names which are shown encrypted in TWRP

Hi dear folks,

Any news on this issue? I keep getting encrypted folders in TWRP with my Mi 9T.

Now that I am writing, may I take this opportunity to thank this developers community for all effort they put in developing these magical ROMS. You guys and girls seriously rock!! Thanks!

Best! DudeX

Dear all,

Great news with regard to the encryption/decryption issue on TWRP for Mi9T: there is a new version of TWRP. And for me it is working as well! Hopefully you will have some luck as well!

Major thanks to the original contributors on XDA:

Dear all,

Great news with regard to the encryption/decryption issue on TWRP for Mi9T: there is a new version of TWRP. And for me it is working as well! Hopefully you will have some luck as well!

Major thanks to the original contributors on XDA:

Too late for me because I already deleted everything and started from scratch..
I hope this won't happen again but if so, I know I can wait for a solution like this!
Thank you

Reactions: Ryoma
I saw some similar comments in another groups, and in a few cases after update APN configuration was broken. User deleted configuration and did it again, and it worked fine. Not sure if it may help.

I did it but doesn't work for me.... but tried again and now its working Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: erick314
I was using previous version, 9.10.31 release and it was working fine without any issue on Android Auto.
I updated to latest 9.11.7 yesterday night and notice the same issue for Android Auto freezing the phone and have to . I removed Android Auto just to confirm it was really Android Auto broken and freezing the phone: after phone gets connected to car and system trying to load Android Auto then phone completely freezing and only cable disconnect + phone force restart can restore the phone to normal state.

In my case it is a Mi8.

Despite that I have the same issues with Android Auto at the moment, I have a general question about the Android Auto App.
I read about that it is not necessary anymore in Android 10 because its features are build in into system now. But when I delete the app and connect the cable to my car I am forced to install the Android Auto App before I am able to proceed. Is this a MIUI only issue?

Hope AA will be fixed soon by Xiaomi.

Despite that I have the same issues with Android Auto at the moment, I have a general question about the Android Auto App.
I read about that it is not necessary anymore in Android 10 because its features are build in into system now. But when I delete the app and connect the cable to my car I am forced to install the Android Auto App before I am able to proceed. Is this a MIUI only issue?

Hope AA will be fixed soon by Xiaomi.
I will be looking for information about that.
I had previous 9.10.31 and was working fine , and I installed Android Auto without issues.
In this lastest 9.11.7, when I noticed it freezing a few times, I removed Android Auto as well. But once plugged in the car, it automatically identify and asks for Android Auto installation. Will probably remove android auto and keep it not installed until hear any fix/update about it.

On my Mi 9, screen recording, Okay Google, and "press power button for 0.5 sec" to activate Assistant don't work. Additionally, my lock screen wallpaper is synced to my homescreen wallpaper; whatever I set as my homescreen wallpaper, my lock screen changes to it too. This has been the case since the first MIUI 11

That's my report lol

I've reported through there and through the official Feedback option in settings, after you guys said it wasn't a .eu issue, but rather the base Chinese ROM issue. It's been confirmed by a beta tester on that report as such, so we can only hope for now.

If anyone want to push this forward and convince Xiaomi to fix this:
** REPORT THROUGH THE FEEDBACK TOOL IN SETTINGS **
-- AND LIKE AND REPLY TO THAT MI COMMUNITY FORUM POST --

There's no confirmation whether Xiaomi will even take a look at this, because the Chinese MIUI doesn't even have Android Auto, and there would be no reason for them to fix, unless they use the same Chinese base to create the Global version. If so, they'll have a reason to do so, but until then..

That's exactly what I found in my device, Mi9 6/128, Global version, MIUI 11.1 9.11.7 Beta Weekly, TWRP-3.3.1-46.
and on my other device, Mi MIX 2, 6/256, Global version, MIUI 11.1 9.11.7 Beta Weekly, TWRP-3.3.1-1.

No problem on my Mi 9T pro "raphael" with 9.11.7 weekly beta.

@ingbrzy

Bug list for me, on my HMNote7, with this release:

>>> Small animation bug in Updater.
A black block appear before the MIUI 11 logo

Check first and second screenshot attached.

>>> Chinese text in Settings/Screen Time

Chech third and fourth screenshot attached.
92d90a5ca6551ee2a8938058f92ff063.jpg
c818c687253a803cfcaabaaea4b21892.jpg
5dc71d28dc98774d62ea98eb4c53fa5b.jpg
265ec2c71a4b514cc7b9de70a2d4ebae.jpg

Sent with TapaTalk app from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Theres no other, who have this bugs?
Or where can i report it?

Sent with TapaTalk app from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

My Twrp does not work after the official upgrade to MIUI11. Does anyone have any that work? Mi 8 Pro equuleus.

You cannot claim that it's been reported since centuries if it started just 3 days before the release of the european beta.

Anyway I hope they will work on it, because I am using Android Auto quite extensively.
Known issue means we are aware of this bug and repeatedly reporting it again and again doesn't help anything...

Reactions: ulsa and LOLO9393

In my case it is a Mi8.

Yep 9.10.31 is the last version where no issue with Android Auto

whyred 9.11.7

cast to TV and use feature called cast with screen off.

you can't turn on screen with fingerprint or double tap screen or raise to awake to wake up screen.
only press power button to wake up screen.

hope fix it.

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, publicación: 513583, miembro: 55523"]
CAMBIO

Sistema

Optimización: actualice el parche de seguridad de Google (2019 # 10/2019 # 311) para algunos dispositivos
Solución: se corrigió el texto chino en la barra del historial de búsqueda del navegador
Optimización: diseño MIUI 11 para limpieza profunda
Nuevo: opción de Google para la búsqueda global
Nuevo: búsqueda de Google y búsqueda por voz de Google para la barra de búsqueda
Optimización: soporte en modo oscuro para el feed de Google
Nuevo: configuración de DNS privado

Teléfono
Solución: se corrigió la notificación de suspensión de llamadas y la barra de estado se superponía con la barra de estado al reparar la pantalla sin bloqueo

Pantalla de bloqueo, barra de estado, barra de notificaciones
Solución: se solucionó el problema por el cual la barra de notificaciones no se podía desplegar
Solución: se corrigieron los iconos de notificación que no se muestran en AOD cuando el contenido de la notificación está oculto

Configuraciones
Optimización: la seguridad del sistema agregó el enlace inferior recomendado "buscar teléfono"

Juego de refuerzo
Solucionar: soluciona el problema de que el contenido de la ventana emergente está incompleto después de abrir la ventana flotante de la aplicación en el juego

DISPOSITIVOS RETRASADOS:
MI9LiteMICC9

[/CITAR]

UNA FUNCIONALIDAD DE LA ALARMA DEL SISTEMA NO FUNCIONA EN MIUI 11 BETA 9.11.7 - AL PONER EL TONO "ALARMA SEMANAL" COMO UN TONO PRE-DEFINIDO PARA ALARMAS, EL MISMO NO REPRODUCE O ESCUCHA CUANDO LA ALARMA SONA.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 245
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 238
UNA FUNCIONALIDAD DE LA ALARMA DEL SISTEMA NO FUNCIONA EN MIUI 11 BETA 9.11.7 - AL PONER EL TONO "ALARMA SEMANAL" COMO UN TONO PRE-DEFINIDO PARA ALARMAS, EL MISMO NO REPRODUCE O ESCUCHA CUANDO LA ALARMA SONA.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 231
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg