• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to fix that please ?

Attachments

• IMG_20191113_162132.jpg
    IMG_20191113_162132.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 358
Can someone tell me, is the microphone loudspeaker bug still available in this build?

In the last build was that bug where when you put someone on loudspeaker, you can hear the other person but the person You've called can't hear you.

I noticed the bug on the 9T aka K20

good afternoon. I have the following problem
You go to the browser, no matter what, I tried that of miui and kiwi. You put something in the search engine, enter, select a piece of text for example, copies and paste in the search engine. Now in telegram, for example, you select another piece of text, copy it and try to paste it in the search engine, it does not paste, put the previous text. It happened to me in the previous EU and it happens in this one. In case it could be solved in the next update. As I have no idea where the fault is, well in case you can. Thank you

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hi!
A k20 pro user here. Thanks for your great work in the first place. Everything is working alright with this latest version but the app RemoteNow from Hisense for controlling its TVs. Actually, it never worked with any European ROM but with the Global ROM I bought the device with. Any ideas on this issue? TiA

Is it fixed or not?
Googolplex's message is only an informative message for everyone. ^^
But one big issue on 9.11.7 (for K20/Mi 9T) is about the TWRP version included with it (3.3.1-0916): TWRP can't decrypt your data. So you need to flash the newest TWRP version (3.3.1-1109) manually. Hoping the new TWRP version will be included in 9.11.14 update for our device. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
But one big issue on 9.11.7 (for K20/Mi 9T) is about the TWRP version included with it (3.3.1-0916): TWRP can't decrypt your data. So you need to flash the newest TWRP version (3.3.1-1109) manually.
Let me get this right.
So I have to flash manually twrp 3.3.1-1109 before I flash the xiaomi.eu 9.11.7 for the 9T?
After that, twrp can decrypt the data and i can flash the latest beta and all new beta versions has a twrp version included?

Just asking because since now you have to find a matching twrp version for rom updates?!

Let me get this right.
So I have to flash manually twrp 3.3.1-1109 before I flash the xiaomi.eu 9.11.7 for the 9T?
After that, twrp can decrypt the data and i can flash the latest beta and all new beta versions has a twrp version included?

Just asking because since now you have to find a matching twrp version for rom updates?!
you can go both ways.
install new rom with 1109 is well . I did it.
install 1109 on 9.11.7 decrypt it normal state.
perfect!

Reactions: bigmandanoz
Thanks, but i do not have that option on my MI6.

Also i just noticed that during a 1 hour car drive, the phone is not able to stay connected via Bluetooth: it constantly disconnects and reconnects.
Not happening to me...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Let me get this right.

9.11.7 ROM has TWRP 3.3.1-0916 (3.3.1-1109 was not available yet) so flash the new TWRP version after upgrading. All xiaomi.eu ROMs have a custom Recovery included (I think) and should always be functional... :D

Can someone confirm that the builds have twrp included?
I have this version installed

How do I get the new twrp version?

1. Flash new twrp
2. Flash latest rom build
3. Patch boot.img with magisk manager
4. Flash patched boot.img

I need only the link to the new twrp if everything's right?!

Can someone confirm that the builds have twrp included?
I have this version installed

View attachment 27090

How do I get the new twrp version?

1. Flash new twrp
2. Flash latest rom build
3. Patch boot.img with magisk manager
4. Flash patched boot.img

I need only the link to the new twrp if everything's right?!

1. You don't have the Chinese TWRP for K20/Mi 9T (I don't think your actually installed version comes from xiaomi.eu ROMs...), so flash the newest Chinese TWRP (3.3.1-1109) first => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...o-be-used-for-weekly-eu-9-11-7-install.53254/
2.1. If you come from Stable EU ROM and want to install latest Beta EU ROM, "Format Data" (with "yes" to type to confirm it) before. (so it's better to have Mi/Google Backup)
2.2. Flash 9.11.7 then you will have to flash the new TWRP again
3. and 4. You don't need to use Magisk Manager to patch boot.img, flash latest "Magisk-vXX.X.zip" in TWRP and that's all => https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

;)

Last edited:
Which theme do you use?
Can you share your theme, please?
if link not worked

try to search in google: ios 13 miui 11 theme

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ertan
Ultra Battery Saver is good
I tried it a few months ago on Miui 10 and it deleted the data of the games I had installed. Is that still happening? I don't want to try it by myself in case it happens again. (I was on Miui10 weekly I think, in my Mix 2S

Battery and network icon doesn't change after changing theme.
Any soulution?
I'm on the latest eu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey all,
Is anyone facing problems with his or her USB-C to 3.5mm Jack adapter on Mi 8 or another phone?
At least for the last three releases it isn't being recognized by my Mi 8 anymore.
I've already tested with several headsets and trying to get another adapter to cross-check this.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.