MIUI 11.1 9.12.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant I disable Google Assistant Ambient Mode in the option?
I saw this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I want to disable it but I cant see the option.

Updated. all ok so far with magisk ok, edxposed ok, safetynet check ok, titanium ok
Thanks to all eu team

It's not an app.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
<< Sample
Yes of course. I know that these are earphones.
But you have a corresponding app. Bluetooth, music app. And I think you have to check your settings there....
Perhaps someone else is using this gadgets and is able to tell you more.

Yes of course. I know that these are earphones.
But you have a corresponding app. Bluetooth, music app. And I think you have to check your settings there....
Perhaps someone else is using this gadgets and is able to tell you more.
It will show up on the home page, I think it's not beside apps. Because I tried it with another device that was RMN5 w/ MIUI10 Global It was pop-up without having to set anything.

redmi note 5 pro.
I don't know if this happens with this version, or the problem existed in the previous one.
I don't get into 'notifications.'
does someone with redmi note 5 confirm it?
solved.
I had mistakenly deleted the system application: notifications.
silly bug.

It will show up on the home page, I think it's not beside apps. Because I tried it with another device that was RMN5 w/ MIUI10 Global It was pop-up without having to set anything.
As I told you - I don't have this gadgets - so I can't test it.
Just one last hint: If two different devices have MIUI10 it doesn't automatically mean that the both have the same version of Android. ;-)

same for me, sometimes it will start downloading in one chunk and then get stuck there but rarely so. Hope this gets fixed in the next update as I haven't been able to download apps through playstore since the last version
i have exactly the same problem on MI8. I've tried cleaning data on a few related apps but didn't help. wait for a fix

It looks like there is a bug with the AoD. The always on display don't work when the fingerprint icon is disabled. There are no notification incoming If the phone is in a low light place and the AoD is automatically turned off.

Phone is 9T
Any ideas?

It looks like there is a bug with the AoD. The always on display don't work when the fingerprint icon is disabled. There are no notification incoming If the phone is in a low light place and the AoD is automatically turned off.

Phone is 9T
Any ideas?
same here
mi 8 pro

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Did you allow Google to act accordingly?

Hint:

28778d42febacb8fc2f064a2610ecda1.jpg

61d9ff70f0d0db2821f7e3d8e65213c6.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hello friend, How do you put the wallpaper in the background, even in the settings session? Thank you

Works like a charm for me with any Bluetooth device, to be honest it's kind of annoying everytime a new device connects to deny smart lock...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Here it's working too, but what I don't get is that although device is allowed to stay unlocked when being connected to a certain device, I still have to use fingerprint or faceunlock to unlock device. I think that's not like it's supposed to be

Here it's working too, but what I don't get is that although device is allowed to stay unlocked when being connected to a certain device, I still have to use fingerprint or faceunlock to unlock device. I think that's not like it's supposed to be
Yes. That is what is happening to me. I add the devices to Google Smart Lock but I still have unlock manually the phone... So, not working...

not true at all...i am using the latest unofficial for k20 pro which is v3.3.1-25 but it didnit ask for my PIN during boot thats why i keep rebooting at twrp with randomized filenames....although i solved it by formating all thru twrp and booting again to twrp not to system and installing latest magisk to have the dm_verify and it works...my twrp is now asking for a PIN during boot..

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk
not true at all.......
Red carefully the subject from the begining and you'll see this is not your case situation.
Here TWRP can't encrypt! it is the reverse.

not true at all.......
Red carefully the subject from the begining and you'll see this is not your case situation.
Here TWRP can't encrypt! it is the reverse.
Ahhh okay..I get it, so you mean my situation is my TWRP can encrypt but does not show the PIN using reboot... is it twrp issue or is it eu rom issue? i needed to install magisk in my eu rom just for it to work...

Ahhh okay..I get it, so you mean my situation is my TWRP can encrypt but does not show the PIN using reboot... is it twrp issue or is it eu rom issue? i needed to install magisk in my eu rom just for it to work...

you case was done by TWRP behavior at rom install. Many people (and I) got this boring issue that needs to format. Most of the time because TWRP is not the latest and the best for encryption.
Now your are back to normal situation?

Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
you case was done by TWRP behavior at rom install. Many people (and I) got this boring issue that needs to format. Most of the time because TWRP is not the latest and the best for encryption.
Now your are back to normal situation?
yeah i am back to normal after flashing magisk but loss all my data..
can i flash magisk along side with the rom without booting to system first? so that next time it happen all my data will not be lost.

yeah i am back to normal after flashing magisk but loss all my data..
can i flash magisk along side with the rom without booting to system first?

- Not possible!

so that next time it happen all my data will not be lost.

- Seems you have uptodate TWRP by now? Normally will not happens.
I can't not confirm but it's OK on K20 normal I have.

Hey Igor, is the permission issue somehow under investigation or is the only preferred "solution" to reinstall any affected app?
Don't know any other solution.
Also can you confirm there are issues related to the new way the fonts are implemented?
Not sure what you mean. If you mean the non-functioning bold text in certain apps, then it's already patched for next release. Not our fault Xiaomi is inconsistent with their updates.
Ahh, and fyi, there are issues with Google voice again, not the setup itself but it stops working, like it's not longer listening to the microphone, possible to aggressive ram / battery management.
All we can do is enable the feature on the China ROM, we don't have any control over its functionality.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
good morning i have a problem not updating the Facebook and Netflix apps in the Google play store, the apps are working, is there a solution?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

not really the case...because i am using the same latest twrp 3.3.1-25
before and after i solved my case

Status
Not open for further replies.