Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone faces battery drops on Mi9 too?
The mdnsd service ist incredible high
55ab7fc9c99d15ba381a50d2a912c433.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Is there a chance to get this none video bug for Netflix fixed for Mi9Tpro? I think it's the 2. or 3. release, since it was working and it's still not fixed. No official dev is talking about this bug, like it's not really there

Reactions: LOLO9393
Bigger than Updates that we have?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
I would like Icon Pack support for the System Launcher.
Finally freely changeable fullscreen gestures and an equalizer for Bluetooth headphones.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Hi all!
Love this beta release!!!!
Just dirty flashed over the stable version. Awesome battery life!

Redmi Note 8 - M1908C3JG
View attachment 27839View attachment 27840View attachment 27838
(I know that's not good to let the battery drain so much like this. Just to see how long it would last)

Thank you xiaomi.eu staff
Finally something useful for me. Got 8t battery is a beast. I can manage 2 days. This rom faster against global for normal using? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

In my mi9t pro... I don't have the function "rise to wake up"... Why? I flash this over miui10 and do clean install... And auto brightness don't work to... Auto sync turn off sometimes.... And proximity sensor don't work on phone app screen never get dark when I answer the call

Last edited:
I am having this issue in playstore in mi 9t
Always show Facebook and messenger but don't install this update never....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-14-01-989_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-14-01-989_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-13-54-108_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-13-54-108_com.android.vending.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 375
This update for Mi9 is terrible, actually the worst one since I have switched to xiaomi.eu ROM.

Clean flash with format data.

I get very high battery drain on stand by. Usually it was 2-4% in 7-8 hours durring the night, now it's 3% per hour with same settings as always.

Second issue, I can't save the band to WCDMA/LTE. Settings are set back to default after a reboot.

I keep my fingers crossed for friday!

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: leobahlis
This update for Mi9 is terrible, actually the worst one since I have switched to xiaomi.eu ROM.

I get very high battery drain on stand by. Usually it was 2-4% in 7-8 hours durring the night, now it's 3% per hour with same settings as always.

Second issue, I can't save the band to WCDMA/LTE. Settings are set back to default after a reboot.

Confirmed. Battery drain is huge. Back to backup... again...
It is a shame since all other stuff works OK. The problem is only excessive battery drain.
Already posted on bugs section under: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi9-9-12-27-huge-baterry-drain.54061/
I encourage all of you guys to post your cases there. Maybe message will get through

Last edited:

Same here with a MI 9SE. -22% during the night... Now I must remember to charge it. Just assume It is a beta version so... these kind of things are expected to happen

Last edited:
I can't wait for the lavender update , i hope its will release this week no more delay
Welcome android 10 for rn7.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Im download mi9tpro eu version 9.12.27
But I noticed some problems, including them:

1.global dark mode alot of apps dont work fine with black color and words disappear and when writing the words cant see what i write!!!

2. When The screen when going to sleep mode at any time I notice a strange color change
Any fixsed update solved this problems please

3. Auto brightness not working!!!

And sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What's the best way to block ads on miui 11?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

My friends please enable the power saver at night and the not wake the screen for notifications go to sleep and check the morning if your touch working. If not press the power button for 10 seconds to hard reboot and will be ok.

Status bar sometimes disappear, I choose gsm/wcdma but phone turn on LTE by itself..
When phone stay in standby, when you turn on only wallpaper is visible for few seconds..

Whyred

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Screen rotate, Compass, Maps not working because has a sensor problem. My sensor is ok i m sure no problem in older version i check it. Problem version based 11.0.3.0QFAMIXM and 9.12.26/27 ROM my device is MI 9

Last edited:
Adaway if you are root, Adguard or Blockada if you are not root.

Καλή Χρονιά να έχουμε!!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Καλή χρονιά φίλε μου ευχαριστώ

Reactions: stathis95194
Adaway if you are root, Adguard or Blockada if you are not root.

Καλή Χρονιά να έχουμε!!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
With adaway and root I have ads on chrome any reccomended settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.