MIUI 11.2 9.12.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for continuous updates and all your hard work guys! Really appreciate your efforts!

That said, I noticed a few issues on Cepheus, after dirty flash to latest.

1. Android Auto hangs when listening to Spotify while driving. It's 50/50. Google Maps app freezes and phone is then unresponsive unless disconnected. No issues when Audible plays and Google Maps work.
2. UI elements randomly get "dark moded". Fixed by turning on and then off dark mode and UI is then restored to proper state.
3. When locking phone, a lag is noticeable. I see 4-5 frames, each darker than previous and then black, like a 5 FPS animation - instead of smooth animation to black screen.

All these issues are far from critical, but you may want to know about them.

Happy New Year!
Did you try clearing all data and uninstall and reinstall the app's

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

On Mi 9 (cepheus, dirty flash) there's a Black screen with the old Android UI when I open every app. It's not that big of a deal but it's very annoying, especially if on locked apps I get two black screens

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have that same problem. Problem in dark mode. I dont know solution. if you find any solution. Could you notify me.

Hello, happy new year to everybody,
ist there no chance to finish Android setup in Mi 9 without setting a password, pattern or pin?

In mi 9t it shows disabled the volte using *#*#4636#*#*
Can't enable it...in configuration is enabled but in phone info is disabled

Tried again and now it's on in 4636, but don't work (using TIM Brazil)
Hello! Follow "how to do" in the link below, that's worked for me... I also are using TIM Brazil carrier, but, doesn't worked on VIVO Brazil carrier...

Picture description:
First Carrier (LTE+) = VIVO without VoLTE;
Second Carrier = TIM with VoLTE;

Device: cepheus (Mi9)
e19120177d91014c54fe15474eab16cd.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys thanks the development, I Love your Roms!
2 Things:
1. What does xiaomi.eu Extensions/ Erweiterung do?
2. Its normal that it drain 20% of my battery?

Mi9 last Update here

Greetings
I'm facing the same battery drain issue on my device... Drain 20% from 00:00 to 08:00...

I liked it better before to,i think its meant to stay on all the time now, because we have a scheduling option now, you can set it to go off at night or when ever

Yeah but It's more convenient to have it always on or to show only when notifications arrive as it is on stock Android. Schedule is a complete nonsense and a stupid copy of Samsung's mistake.

Yeah but It's more convenient to have it always on or to show only when notifications arrive as it is on stock Android. Schedule is a complete nonsense and a stupid copy of Samsung's mistake.
Mine doesn't go off at all even when its in my pocket or face down for ages,is yours the same?

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, publicación: 523229, miembro: 161498"]
Bueno, otros no están de acuerdo contigo. El cambio es intencional. Las personas que usan "Pantalla siempre encendida" quieren que su pantalla esté ... siempre encendida. Quieren poder comprobar la hora rápidamente si se despiertan de un sueño, por ejemplo.
[/CITAR]they won't be able to sleep with the screen illuminating the room

[CITA = "Ventt, publicación: 523295, miembro: 254571"]
[CITA = "Igor Eisberg, publicación: 523229, miembro: 161498"]
Bueno, otros no están de acuerdo contigo. El cambio es intencional. Las personas que usan "Pantalla siempre encendida" quieren que su pantalla esté ... siempre encendida. Quieren poder comprobar la hora rápidamente si se despierta de un sueño, por ejemplo.
[/ CITAR] no puedes dormir con la pantalla iluminando la habitación
[/ CITAR]
[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, publicación: 523229, miembro: 161498"]
Bueno, otros no están de acuerdo contigo. El cambio es intencional. Las personas que usan "Pantalla siempre encendida" quieren que su pantalla esté ... siempre encendida. Quieren poder comprobar la hora rápidamente si se despiertan de un sueño, por ejemplo.
[/CITAR]they won't be able to sleep with the screen illuminating the room

Hello! Follow "how to do" in the link below, that's worked for me... I also are using TIM Brazil carrier, but, doesn't worked on VIVO Brazil carrier...

Picture description:
First Carrier (LTE+) = VIVO without VoLTE;
Second Carrier = TIM with VoLTE;

Device: cepheus (Mi9)
e19120177d91014c54fe15474eab16cd.jpg

I tried but can't find that modem config to change to Malaysia....and putting the APN only didn't work...
Maybe it's not accessible in mi 9t...cause they say that tried in mi 9....
Hope that I can find that modem config soon to enable the volte here

Last edited:
Hi Guys thanks the development, I Love your Roms!
2 Things:
1. What does xiaomi.eu Extensions/ Erweiterung do?
2. Its normal that it drain 20% of my battery?

Mi9 last Update here

Greetings
1. Currently, just the lock screen side panel shortcuts settings. Other advanced features might be added later.
2. Nope. It doesn't have any battery usage on any of my devices, so it's something with your ROM.

Thanks for the update! Running smooth on dipper.

Just a small issue / hiccup:
After a reboot, the drawer of system launcher is containing no apps. You can search some and they are showed. But with empty search - no apps.
Force closing the launcher brings the apps back. Not a problem - just annoying. I had this issue already with 9.12.19.
Had the same issue. Fixed it by leaving suggestions switched on.

Reactions: trahzebuck
MiMix2: back on ver 9.1219 permission manager crashes every time its needed
It a shame few versions back perms were reset - all my astro apps (stellarium, sky map, sky safari) aren't working now

Reactions: Yannick97121
MiMix2: back on ver 9.1219 permission manager crashes every time its needed
It a shame few versions back perms were reset - all my astro apps (stellarium, sky map, sky safari) aren't working now

Im back 9.12.19 too with mi mix 2s and i have permission manager crashes too

A wipe data is needed when downgrading versions...

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

Will upgrading fix the problem?
I plan to wait for next version wich I hope will operate GPS correctly

Will it be possible with one of the next updates that appdrawer will automatically close when an app is selected in full screen?
At the moment I have to close the appdrawer with a swipe gesture after closing the app
Systemlauncher.gif

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

What happend to Redmi Note 7? I've tryed to flash 2 different ROM's and had to Delete all my data!! Lost it all! :(

Pictures of my children was the most important loss!

Never had this problem, but this last 2 rom's did this!

When i try to flash it, it asks for an Encryption Password, and never accept the password!!! i've tryed all the possible passwords and pins and it never accepts them!!

The only solution i found has a full format and lost all Data! :(

Can anyone help me on this??

Hey. On my Mi 9T (davinci), the Mi Mail app doesn't work since update 9.12.19: the app creates "INBOX" folders and reload all the time so I get a lot of notifications but those folders appear empty when I open it.

Any idea of where this comes from? Update 9.12.26 didn't fix it, and the mail app works perfectly on stable version.

Thanks for your work, keep it up!

Same here on a MiMax3 6/128, several inboxes created by the app and reloading all the time along with a new bug, the mi-recorder doesn't record any call (all records are without anything recorded, the only workaround to make it work is to disable "ok Google" and restart the phone? Seems the last updates have totally broken the Google code for the Google assistant :-(

Hi,

What happend to Redmi Note 7? I've tryed to flash 2 different ROM's and had to Delete all my data!! Lost it all! :(

Pictures of my children was the most important loss!

Never had this problem, but this last 2 rom's did this!

When i try to flash it, it asks for an Encryption Password, and never accept the password!!! i've tryed all the possible passwords and pins and it never accepts them!!

The only solution i found has a full format and lost all Data! :(

Can anyone help me on this??
Did you try update your twrp recovery maybe. What's wrong with using Google photos for backing up your pics, you get unlimited storage..never lose any pics again

Status
Not open for further replies.