MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, you have purchased your device with pre installed eu Rom and locked BL or did you install the Rom on your own after unlocking the Bootloader?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
No, Chinese phone with unofficial miui global and unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my MI 8

i download it into my mi max 3. as it is android 10, I try to installed back the old update but is android 9 thus i cannot install back the old rom.

have many issue on the phone using this app. firstly the google play store update the apps is very very slow. take 10 min for 1%. have try all the methods advise online on clearing the cache and uninstall the update on google play, still facing same issue. Also some apps, cannot proceed after accessing halfway like Banking apps

under android 9, i got no such issues

please help... thanks
I had exactly the same issues. (Lots of posts ago) To went back to Android 9 i needed a newer TWRP version. Official works. But..after the backflash the phone starts "fresh", means same as factory reset. So back your data before a backflash.

Ok / hey google is not working on mi 8 se 9.12.6
It was worked on 9.11.28
I noticed that Access with Voice Match has been disabled
And then I choose to activate again , but its still disabled
My language is English US in settings
Anyone experienced this issue?

Same here....

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
Battery statistics says Google Chrome has the highest...
No more :
WTF is MIUI biometric?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-10-17-23-22-378_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-10-17-23-22-378_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 613
Last edited:
I have the Problem on my 9se , that when i Search for an App on my drawer, the drawer Close and it goes Back to the previous opened App.
When i try it again , the Search Option Crashs totally and ask If i want to send the Report to Xiaomi.

Anyone with the Same Problem?

You need to set "Allow" for "Display pop-up windows while running in the background" of (widget) app's permission.
I did it already. that is why I post here.
But I wipe out everything for down back to 9.10.31, it is fine now.

My Mi6 suddenly restarted to recovery mode. I was not using it at the time but the device was in my view with the screen locked and off and suddenly resumed to recovery mode.

Mi 6 on MIUI.EU beta 9.12.5

Hello, yesterday i update the Mi 8 lite from my doughter from Android 9 to Android 10. I root it with Magisk 20.1 and all work. But the Backup from the Apps with Titanium work not right. From 40 apps are 19 installiert. Titanium stock by restore. I Format Data with yes. Any solution why Titanium not right work? Permissions are all set.

just clean flash this rom into my redmi note 7, but now *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod can't start. it's always freeze the screen. any suggestion for that problem? i flash this firmware using orange fox recovery
I flash the same on mine r.n.7 and on first boot say your data must decrypted something like that I reboot to twrp I format data second time install again the rom and then booted. But in settings in to security say the phone is encrypted..I want my phones unencrypted but it's working fine and no password needed no where

Hang on, you have purchased your device with pre installed eu Rom and locked BL or did you install the Rom on your own after unlocking the Bootloader?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Of course i unlocked the bootloader and installed the ROM on my own.
I added my DiBa Visa Card without any problem.
Also Paypal and my other banking apps (Deutsche Bank & Diba) are working.
Payed with the phone and GPay just a few days ago on the christmas market and Douglas.
No Root and no Magisk or any other mods.
Just the pure EU-Beta Rom.

9.12.6 - I didn't find the file "system\etc\gps.conf". Is it no longer necessary?

Last edited:
I have the option to delete it. I am using the default package installer.
b259290c04e70b0d85a0bb1d82a34da5.jpg
a6f7bcdfa7f35dca95683a8980d61bce.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk
when i try to open an apk the following error appears: there are no apps to complete this action
what can I do?

Of course i unlocked the bootloader and installed the ROM on my own.
I added my DiBa Visa Card without any problem.
Also Paypal and my other banking apps (Deutsche Bank & Diba) are working.
Payed with the phone and GPay just a few days ago on the christmas market and Douglas.
No Root and no Magisk or any other mods.
Just the pure EU-Beta Rom.
Over here on my Mi9T Pro has happended the same. On Global miui 11 (locked BL) and on 3 fist releases of Beta Miui Eu 11 (Unlocked BL, clean install) Gpay has worked without any problem. Currently, on two last releases of Beta MIUI 11, Contactless pay it's not working anymore without Magisk and SQL mod.
One interesting thing is:
One of my banks won't work if Android is rooted or have any mod. Then, I did this procedure:
-> Clean install of MIUI EU
-> Flash Magisk
-> SQL procedure to fix Gpay Contactless Pay
-> Setup Gpay and Contactless Pay
-> Remove magisk (Magisk manager have a option to auto-remove itself)

After this, Gpay and my bank app works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.