MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for now its impossible to start any updates in google play.
I deleted all data in app-settings, deinstalled updates, but nothing helped.

Instead, accu is draining very fast.
Waiting for google play update for almost 10minutes yet and progress is at less than 60%.
There's something wrong with the last miui versions at least for my mi8.

Reactions: chochi
After 3-day use on Mi8:

- heavy battery drain
- Waze always asks to allow GPS even if GPS is on and permissions are OK

- App store download very slow
- Encdroid app (if someone uses it) FC
- Auto bright in dark environment hasn't worked since the first release, I think
Same here, my mix 2s drains more battery on wi-fi that on LTE... And its almost Impossible update apps on play store... So slow.

Reactions: leon834
Chinese text in focus mode
7f21d1a780d7a34427c2a287bb94355c.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Not only that, now the Screen time has it

when i try to open an apk the following error appears: there are no apps to complete this action
what can I do?
Use a different file manager such as Solid Explorer or ES File explorer.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Anyone experienced this issue?
Your voice match settings looks different than mine.

Anyway, change your device language from English US to English UK, then change it back. Then try to enable voice match.
6f5cac7ec7b13f810a88d03d287ed05b.jpg

Your voice match settings looks different than mine.

Anyway, change your device language from English US to English UK, then change it back. Then try to enable voice match.
6f5cac7ec7b13f810a88d03d287ed05b.jpg

Thank you so much
Now it works

Hi, I noticed with this update that Cell Standby is using a lot of battery and also the signal bar in the second picture is mostly orange and red. Before this update that bar was green like it should, and at the top you can notice that I have 4 bars out of 5, so idk why this is happening. I tried changing the preferred network type via *#*#4636#*#* but I don't think it worked. I'm from Chile and I have the Mi 8 Lite.

Why Mi Air2 animation and charge info was removed? Tested on global and is working.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I found one thing, all the widgets are no response on the desk, but if I use the launcher built-in, everything is running good.
When I use third party launcher, like pixel launcher, nova launcher, all the widget are no response again.
same here. just to confirm. launcher and kwgt maker are up to date

Battery statistics says Google Chrome has the highest...
No more :
WTF is MIUI biometric?
MIUI's Face Unlock solution.

9.12.6 - I didn't find the file "system\etc\gps.conf". Is it no longer necessary?
It's vendor/etc/gps.conf
It's not in system partition for a long time now, for all devices released in like... past 2 years or so.

Why Mi Air2 animation and charge info was removed? Tested on global and is working.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
No point in comparing to Global. It's OK on any Stable, even China, because Stable means old.

The screen on my Mi Max 3 with Q the morning freezing, only hard reboot can make touch work again.
Very slow download and update on Google Apps from Play Store

I leave the phone close 1 and more hour the morning and working fine,I leave it the night from 3 to 7 and screen won't have touch.

It's the second night I have this. The only new changes I have made on this two days are API for camera and Dolby. I think is the dolby

Status
Not open for further replies.