• NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XIAOMI MI MIX
Dark Mode (Night Mode) works fine.
No Bugs so far.
But: No more Android Security Patch Updates from XIAOMI?
Still 2018-10
Thanks for your work

I think Xiaomi is giving us a subtle hint that even the great Mix1 will eventually reach EOL.

NON-HLOS.bin, the modem partition, or part of it at least, has been changed.

I have become careful after how Xiaomi (and Huawei) handled the 5G wifi restrictions.

I don't need any similar 4G/LTE radio problems, thank you.
So I will wait a while on this update

There is a module on magisk to enable 4k 60fps on poco. It has been available for almost 2 months (because xiaomi ended developing 4k 60fps a long time ago). I even used 4k 60fps for recording in a concert and it was damn good. Maybe xiaomi want 4k to be released without any issues, and that why they are taking a lot of time. But if you cant wait, you can enable it now. Its easy

View attachment 23297
Can i use the module on Mi 8?

Hello graw2, already install in my MI8: the development Rom 9.1.24, activate the development options, activate the rest of the options and try to unlock the phone again. The result was the same as with the stable Rom:

View attachment 23295
Any suggestion is grateful.
Thanks for all the help received.

It is great news as this time it is different kind of Chinese error message that says: can't unlock bootloader because you still haven't used the phone actively for specified time.

The solotion is easy just unlock bootloader with this Mi Unlock Tool and you will be fine: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195916630

Reactions: El Porcharo
MI MAX 2: Outlook don't work!
Can not confirm because I do not use Outlook ;)

Installation on my Max 2 was ok (batch install 9.2.14 / magisk 18.1 / GCamMod, without any additional wipe).
Did not recognize any bugs till now but also no differences to last weekly rom.

Chinese error message that says: can't unlock bootloader because you still haven't used the phone actively for specified time.
I noticed that too but I got a totally different translation on gtranslate
Maybe because I see it in low resolution and it didn't recognise the text properly

Hope he's going to solve it then

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Reactions: graw2
systwm dark mode not really beautiful enough,need app to same to system like mac mojave is more natural change to dark mode and switch to normal mode....to amoled dark mode is more helpful

Can not confirm because I do not use Outlook ;)

Installation on my Max 2 was ok (batch install 9.2.14 / magisk 18.1 / GCamMod, without any additional wipe).
Did not recognize any bugs till now but also no differences to last weekly rom.

Check Settings/Mi Account.

Reactions: Michael_K
I've got a question. I have the Mi8 and the problem, that I cant see Notification in the upper bar (where the Time, Baterry is) I found no option to activate it.... since im using the "Hide Notch" Option there is enough space to put some icons.... i just see notification if i pull this bar and this is way to annoying... maybe somebody got a fix.... and one question more: What is AOD Style clock and why do everyone want it here? Is it a fix for my problem? Thank you

So you've had nearly 3 weeks to fix the numerous bugs in the past 2 releases, and have done nothing? Just faffed around with dark mode on a handful of devices?

No wonder this release has one of the worst like to dislike ratio's I've ever seen so early on it's release lifecycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma and ahil13
Status
Not open for further replies.