• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, otherwise your device not supported:
1e46d9e554d0612d621e23a4bfae26a8.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi there!

Thanks for the update and the support.

Unluckily, and I have no idea how is this possible, I do not have that option in dev settings. My device is polaris too, just dirty flashed from previous build:

Screenshot_2019-02-15-10-28-52-177_com.android.settings.png

So you've had nearly 3 weeks to fix the numerous bugs in the past 2 releases, and have done nothing? Just faffed around with dark mode on a handful of devices?

No wonder this release has one of the worst like to dislike ratio's I've ever seen so early on it's release lifecycle.
Please stop complaining xiaomi.eu. You should address xiaomi.com if you have a problem with chinese new year holidays !

I have a mia2 converted to 6x and install 9.1.14 rom.. I had an notification about the update..i downloaded it through updater and it gave me one file with name note 5.. what's the problem with this... do i install it normally or is better to download thw right one from here..?

Please stop complaining xiaomi.eu. You should address xiaomi.com if you have a problem with chinese new year holidays !

These are bugs only present in the modified EU release, I can install the Chinese dev release which this is based on without issue.

As I said, the like to dislike ratio speaks for itself.

Reactions: Ryoma
Hi there!

Thanks for the update and the support.

Unluckily, and I have no idea how is this possible, I do not have that option in dev settings. My device is polaris too, just dirty flashed from previous build:

View attachment 23299
Me too just dirty updated so it can't be the issue...

Do you use system theme?

These are bugs only present in the modified EU release, I can install the Chinese dev release which this is based on without issue.

As I said, the like to dislike ratio speaks for itself.

Did you report your bugs in the bug section of this forum ?
The reported bugs are confirmed there ?

If you are not satisfied with xiaomi.eu developers work, feel free to use an other, non xiaomi.eu rom for your device.

Tab fast 7 times on this then you have developer options.
305fb5f739a53530e3313187298a0729.jpg

Ehem, thanks for the reply but if you check the caption in my message you'll see it is screenshot from dev options. I luckily know how to enable those :)
I'll check theme or whatever, but I do not think the theme I am using should have anything to do with developer options...

The problem is that at every reboot it comes back in always on ..... I hate dark mode
Strange.... for me it works based on option what I have chosen even after reboot...

is it only me who facing lag issues on redmi note 5 whyred?

Flash ROM, then boot. Then reboot back to recovery and flash Magisk.

If you flash Magisk at initial install it lags like hell, you have to boot it first without Magisk

If you flash Magisk at initial install it lags like hell, you have to boot it first without Magisk
Not for me

Flashed ROM+Magisk+Camera2api all together

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Thanks for the reply, but im not using magisk. Fixed by redownload and reflash the rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

After the update from 9.1.24 working again the edge notification on the AOD?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 UD utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.