Code:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_dipper.img
fastboot boot TWRP_dipper.img

When the booted TWRP is ready, tap REBOOT > Recovery

It will load TWRP again if installation was successful
- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

I followed your instructions , but still not loading TWRP:

20190218_094234.jpg

The antivirus is disabled. Some fellows ask if I perform data wipe, but I understand that this has to be done with the TWRP recovery already installed.
Greetings.

Reactions: El Porcharo
Just to make sure you followed all needed steps, phone in bootloader mode, then
Code:
fastboot devices
showed a line with your phone's serial number then:

Code:
fastboot boot TWRP_dipper.img

When the booted TWRP is ready, tap REBOOT > Recovery

It will load TWRP again if installation was successful
- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

View attachment 23355

The antivirus is disabled. Some colleagues ask if I perform data sweep, but I understand that this has to be done with the TWRP recovery already installed

Hi
Neither do I !
Mi8pro and lite are uploaded twice on afh
thx anyway for the great TAFF

Thanks for the update of my mix 3. Everything works fine. The darkmode in the additional apps looks very good. Calculator, SMS, updater, Notifications and a few other things have come to this.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Ok graw2 .I downloaded the latest unlock tool you had sent and I can unlock the bootloader. Then download the TWRP_dipper and install it via adb using the commands:

fastboot boot TRWP_dipper.img

During the process there was no error message and when I finish and restart to see the result in recovery mode and shows this:
View attachment 23354

By the image I can understand that TWRP_dipper.img was not installed. What may have happened here?.
Thanks
Did you use Official TWRP recovery by TeamWin?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: El Porcharo
Chiedo scusa se scrivo in Italiano ma almeno mi esprimo con terminologia corretta (francamente non mi interessa delle regole). Innanzitutto, perché gli aggiornamenti per pocophone arrivano sempre in ritardo? ma cosa più importante, perché sempre problemi e bug?? Perché prima di pubblicare una rom non viene testata per bene? Sicuramente sarò mandato via da questo forum, ma almeno ho dato voce al mio pensiero in maniera corretta (comprensibile per gli utenti di lingua Italiana).

If you don't care rules i think i don't care you. Everybody ignore you. Bye bye.

Se non ti interessano le regole a me non interessa di te. Tutti se ne fregano di te. Ciaone

I don't own a Mi8 but as far as I know, when TWRP is not even booting from fastboot command, it's because bootloader is still locked...

Do you see the "Unlocked" mark at the bottom of your screen when switching on or rebooting your phone?
I mean this one below the red arrow:

photo_2019-02-18_18-15-09.jpg

Some fellows ask if I perform data wipe, but I understand that this has to be done with the TWRP recovery already installed.
Yes, this can be done from inside TWRP only so it's not your case for now

Sorry, everytime i try to install a 9.2.15 for mi8 pro with twrp i have this error "zip file corrupt, error installing, eccc

Status
Not open for further replies.