Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The device is not detected as you can see in the image, i successfully flashed the chinese stock rom but i failed again the update tu this version of xiaomi.eu, no the Mi 5x is totally "dead" i can just ear the plug/unplug sound when i connect the device to the PC
And the device doesn't vibrate when i try to enter in fastboot mode with Volume down+power
It hasn't appear in file manager, it isn't storage device

Just open MiFlash and tap "refresh"
It should appear
c5fc02728809e7a69ef5d6bec25a017e.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Does anyone have problems with push from banks apps or notifications from third-party email applications on 8SE?

MI MAX 2: The name of the cloned applications don't appear in the Cloned Applications list (in Night mode).
Screenshot_2019-03-24-11-54-08-233_com.miui.securitycore.png

MI MAX 2: The name of the cloned applications don't appear in the Cloned Applications list (in Night mode).
Max 2 / german language, names of cloned Apps are shown in Cloned Apps List (night mode ON)

EDIT: For testing I changed language to english (UK) and names of cloned apps are shown, too. Seems to be all ok with it here.

Last edited:
Now after 2 days using, I have also an issue: some apps from other stores for Android are freezing and can't be used. Even new installation or restart can't help.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Update Webview as many others have suggested for the crash issues.

Reactions: djgholum
Where is the option to enable the beautiful Lock Screen while charging ?
I do not think you have to activate anything.
Animation is shown automatically at the moment you connect phone to charger (display has to be switched off to see animation).
Animation is only shown once after connecting to charger.

Reactions: waullsm22
I do not think you have to activate anything.
Animation is shown automatically at the moment you connect phone to charger (display has to be switched off to see animation).
Animation is only shown once after connecting to charger.
Mhh ive tried it but it doenst show. Maybe i do sth wrong.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Mhh ive tried it but it doenst show. Maybe i do sth wrong.

Here on Max 2 the animation is shown. Screen has to be off and after connecting with charger the animation is shown for about 10 seconds (only once).

And if I boot the phone with connected charger, animation is shown before the time I have to unlock Sim Card with PIN.
Do not know why Animation is not shown on MI 8 - maybe an other MI 8 user can help / reply.

Animation shows on mine. Not sure what the point of it is when other more important things still have bugs mind.
Screen off. Plug in and it shows.
Mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael_K
Animation shows on mine. Not sure what the point of it is when other more important things still have bugs mind.
Screen off. Plug in and it shows.
Mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Well im just interested in the new feature, nothing else

It hasn't appear in file manager, it isn't storage device

Just open MiFlash and tap "refresh"
It should appear
c5fc02728809e7a69ef5d6bec25a017e.jpg

Ok the device is detected by mi flash as "Qualcomm HS USB Diagnostics 900E" what i should flash to restore the device?

Ok the device is detected by mi flash as "Qualcomm HS USB Diagnostics 900E" what i should flash to restore the device?
You have to download official ROM from official site(fastboot mode, desirable global rom) and flash it with "clean all", then do what you want

You me an rom xiaomi.com? So the global sta le rom?
One li ke tris?
https://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=v...ilter=typeid&typeid=1241&typeid=1241&mobile=2
http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=tiffany&b=X&r=cn&n
Use this

Ok, somehow this link not correct

You go to this link, three lines (top left), first button, search your device, (in full version of site) there's gray button (push any of these), (top left) thre's 2 parts, you choose second part, search ROM of your device and download (there's 2 links, first-developer ROM, second - stable)

Last edited:
Mi mix 3 only one problem.

Wallpaper carousel dosnt work automatically. Only way to make it change wallpaper is to change "Apply wallpaper" from lock screen to lock screen and home screen and the same back again. Lock screen wallpaper never changes tho only home screen.

I see charging animation only when screen is off and then plugged charger.

Besides rom works fine

Last edited:
Hi ! I don't if I'm alone but I had a mistake with widget ! I use Kwgt widget pro and on xiaomi eu never had mistake but on this last update they had mistake with widget for location and language. it's as if the permissions of the widget do not work when I never had a problem before ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-24-14-30-59-421_org.kustom.widget.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-14-30-59-421_org.kustom.widget.png
    988.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot_2019-03-24-14-30-19-977_org.kustom.widget.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-14-30-19-977_org.kustom.widget.png
    913 KB · Views: 276
On MI8 Battery Drain over 2% @ Houer. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-24-14-41-26-822_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-14-41-26-822_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 356