Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert so I'm going by experience.

I would say there a problem with twrp so I would start fresh. Edl just install the drivers an flash a footboot rom an make sure all working then move onto twrp again.

It was only enabled for Mi MIX 3, all I did was enabling it for all devices. And so, this has nothing to do with the patch.

EDIT:
It appears that further patching is needed in Settings in order for you to be able to activate AOD animation.
Instead of "Wake Lock screen for notifications" toggle you should be seeing "When notifications come and the screen is off" with 3 options: "Wake screen", "Show animation" and "Don't wake screen". I'll make sure you see this setting in next release.

Noice, Thanks Igor!

It was only enabled for Mi MIX 3, all I did was enabling it for all devices. And so, this has nothing to do with the patch.

EDIT:
It appears that further patching is needed in Settings in order for you to be able to activate AOD animation.
Instead of "Wake Lock screen for notifications" toggle you should be seeing "When notifications come and the screen is off" with 3 options: "Wake screen", "Show animation" and "Don't wake screen". I'll make sure you see this setting in next release.
Thanks

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I would say there a problem with twrp so I would start fresh. Edl just install the drivers an flash a footboot rom an make sure all working then move onto twrp again.
We tried to flash off rom, but it hasn't booted(we wiped data again, didn't help)

Fastboot works normal, or what you meant?...

Fastboot is ok, did you have a "safe" ROM to flash? the problem comes with boot, seems to be in loop

We tried to flash off rom, but it hasn't booted(we wiped data again, didn't help)

Fastboot works normal, or what you meant?...

Just to be sure, you guys do only flash the plain Rom, no magisk, no further mods?

Plus you fail to use miflash?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: waullsm22
Just to be sure, you guys do only flash the plain Rom, no magisk, no further mods?

Plus you fail to use miflash?

Yes, just the plain ROM, nothing else.
Mi flash succeed correctly, i installed a old version of stock miui but i can't boot the device

Nope that is to reboot to recovery. I mean only "fastboot reboot" too reboot the phone to miui.
Correct, @Scafu, assuming the flash went trough, you should be able to enter mi recovery, factory reset the device from there again, just to be sure, data is really clean. Wait at least 15 minutes before trying to reflash.

Reactions: cobray2
Correct, @Scafu, assuming the flash went trough, you should be able to enter mi recovery, factory reset the device from there again, just to be sure, data is really clean. Wait at least 15 minutes before trying to reflash.

I successfully installed china rom stable, now i'll try to install TWRP from fastboot and then install the xiaomi eu rom...

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Hi,thanks for your nice job.

I want to know how can I change the theme from 5x7 to 7x7 or 7x8?

Status
Not open for further replies.