9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, help regarding Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred).
- If I install the version of Magisk 18.1 it simply does not root
- If I install the version 19.0, a couple of seconds after booting, the phone reboots.
Do you have the same issue ? Thanks.
Install via twrp magisk uninstaller.zip than try it i solved

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mipad 4 plus work finde, Redmi 4x also. Pocophone restarted after 40 Minutes with 0% battery. Crazy. Had 96% a Second before. Restarted it by holding the Power Button since it restarts. Now im watching it... Magisk and Adaway working.

I'm having issues with Magisk after dirty Flash on Mi9. Everything works fine for 10/15 seconds then it reboots into recovery without an apparent reason. If i dirty flash again the update without magisk, everything works as it should without any reboot. Dunno if the culprit is the dirty flash, but since i can't try a clean install because i need the phone for work today, i have to live without root until the next update. If anyone is having the same problem or knows how to solve it, please help me out if you can and if it is worth a full wipe to recover root. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Tharcyzo
I'm having issues with Magisk after dirty Flash on Mi9. Everything works fine for 10/15 seconds then it reboots into recovery without an apparent reason. If i dirty flash again the update without magisk, everything works as it should without any reboot. Dunno if the culprit is the dirty flash, but since i can't try a clean install because i need the phone for work today, i have to live without root until the next update. If anyone is having the same problem or knows how to solve it, please help me out if you can and if it is worth a full wipe to recover root. Thanks in advance
Try install via twrp uninstall magisk than try ti install magisk 19

So may be we don't understand each other

I'm telling about AUTOMATIC flashing specific zip archives and copying fstab.qcom and hosts to their places whenever I flash new ROM
(for example at night my phone receives new ROM and sets up it automatically, then it do these automatic activities I'm talking about and in the morning I have updated phone)
In topic you gave me I didn't find information about auto actions in TWRP(or I'm blind?)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I've already tried, it says ERROR 1, uninstall it from magisk manager. Since i can't root because it reboots too quickly, i therefore can't uninstall magisk from its manager. I was using canary version, maybe with beta it's better, i'll try

I've already tried, it says ERROR 1, uninstall it from magisk manager. Since i can't root because it reboots too quickly, i therefore can't uninstall magisk from its manager. I was using canary version, maybe with beta it's better, i'll try

Nope, same problem. I guess i'll have to wipe everything tomorrow, hoping that a clean install will fix it.

Reactions: scgas
So may be we don't understand each other

I'm telling about AUTOMATIC flashing specific zip archives and copying fstab.qcom and hosts to their places whenever I flash new ROM
(for example at night my phone receives new ROM and sets up it automatically, then it do these automatic activities I'm talking about and in the morning I have updated phone)
In topic you gave me I didn't find information about auto actions in TWRP(or I'm blind?)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
Sorry! I didn't get your request. Here nothing "automatic". Just explanation how to do it with TWRP when no other solution.

Reactions: Plovel
The name of theme is "Forever Young"
81305f346cdad9339848d5e698375af4.jpg
6b0bf0c0e634efa2d7d7b465da25f58f.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Mate, do you have Forever Young translated theme? Or you using chinesse?

I have this
Well
This is official XIAOMI advise because you downloaded EU rom.
You have to open TWRP and install the rom you have in your internal download folder eu 9.4.11.
edit: your already using EU dev rom?
if you come from official Xioami rom you must format data before installing eu.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-13-11-29-14-012_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-13-11-29-14-012_lockscreen.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 398
  • Screenshot_2019-04-13-11-29-17-651_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-13-11-29-17-651_lockscreen.png
    501 KB · Views: 357
Well
This is official XIAOMI advise because you downloaded EU rom.
You have to open TWRP and install the rom you have in your internal download folder eu 9.4.11.
edit: your already using EU dev rom?
if you come from official Xioami rom you must format data before installing eu.

I downloaded a link from here. I was on global. How to open TWRP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.