9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mi8 is not updated but appears so. I can not update. The updater is not working, I still continue in version 9.3.28

Reactions: Oxidarius
I just found there's a new ROM for Pocophone F1.

xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_9.4.12_v10-9.zip

Currently I have the 9.4.11 version, is it necessary to do another update? Thanks.

Just dirty flashed the newly uploaded 9.4.12 over 9.4.11 and I got two errors at the end (flashed ROM+Magisk+Camera2api in a row) of the process: Cannot mount System and Vendor, resource busy and can't remember what else..

But I could manually mount both after rebooting TWRP and I'm writing from the same phone, now.

Everything seems to be OK

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Ciao a tutti, sono in attesa per sbloccare il bootloader. Volevo sapere da voi che avete UE , io ho mi 9, me la consigliate questa rom oppure meglio una global developer? Caso mai, dove posso trovare la TWRP ideale per installare questa rom? Grazie a tutti

The reuploaded version of the rom for Mi 8 is only 1.2 GB, considered that normally it's like 1.8 GB, it is normal ? It's safe to install ?

@ingbrzy Why AOD turn off when is dark in the room? When i turn on the light, AOD is turn on too. I would like to have possibility to turn it on for really always.

Xiaomi Mi 8

Last edited:
@ingbrzy Why AOD turn off when is dark in the room? When i turn on the light, AOD is turn on too. I would like to have possibility to turn it on for really always.

Xiaomi Mi 8

You do understand that ingbrzy has no control over this feature and it is xiaomi who needs to fix it, right?

Not updated my Xiaomi Mi 8. The updater does not work.
The updated system message appears, but is incorrect.

Have you tried reading the thread? Someone already posted the same thing as you and got a response. There are some problems with the build that was released so they are re-uploading the builds.

miui eu rom 9.4.11 xiaomi mimix2 ไฟล์ ROM ที่ถูกต้องคือ 1559783 kb หากไม่ได้ติดตามสิ่งนี้จะไม่เสร็จสมบูรณ์เนื่องจากปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด 4/13/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.