Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Both whyred and ugglite updated successfully.
The only thing I am not satisfied with is the redwolf recovery (which wasn't even mentioned in the changelog unless I've missed anything) -> will switch back to official twrp-3.3.0-0.

Reactions: Beleon
[QUOTE = "dreko2000, gönderi: 482915, üye: 184291"]
Mi 8se için her şey yolunda mı? Her şey yolunda giderse, kararlıdan haftalık durumuna geçeceğim.
[/ALINTI]
Yes not problem

My bad. I missed this explanation.
Anyway, I beleive that if upgrading a non compliant TWRP makes sense, overriding a perfectly compliant one should remain the user choice.
There is no way of checking what kind of TWRP a user already has and whether it is compliant or not. Nothing we can do about it now. We'll remove the preincluded TWRP in the future, when most users already upgraded to Pie.

Awesome on Pocophone use OTA update.

Setting
New - Add screen usage time, go to Settings -> Screen Usage Time Experience (Android 9)

Only English, no Hungarian translation
It's a new feature... very few translations exist...

Mi5 Google Play error in application Is there a solution?View attachment 24337View attachment 24338
Clear app data for Google Play Store and both "Downloads" apps.

those of the Redmi S2 continue the same, of shame on the part of Xiaomi
What about the Redmi S2.This phone isn't get updates from February..
Seems like Xiaomi overestimated their ability in building a 32-bit Pie ROM (which is something Google highly discourages).

Reactions: xergiokw and cobben
Redmi note 7 dirty flash from 9.4.11 all it's ok.. but security pach 2019-05-05 ??? ahaha we are inthe future!!!

Re Google Assistant on Mi8: For me it helped to simply delete assistant app data, delete voice model and re-enable the assistant. It actually even kept my trained voice.

Reactions: Mali2
After some hours, this rom is running just fine on pocophone.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Re Google Assistant on Mi8: For me it helped to simply delete assistant app data, delete voice model and re-enable the assistant. It actually even kept my trained voice.
Just works for short period....The issue is Google assistant stops listening to OK Google/Hey Google Voice commands after a while. Phone reboot, retrain voice model...etc workarounds just solve the issue temporary.

Anyway same issue with official global beta builds

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

The voice training signature is stored in the Google cloud across all devices

Reactions: Mali2
whyred:

double tap to switch off screen doesn't work on home screen. Only works in lockscreen and other screens.
EDIT: sorry, I found out it's because of the clock/weather widget. Need to tap on free space.

Mi calculator will be updated via Play Store and overrides the new features. So better skip the update of this app.
Yep i had the same haha

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

it's several weeks that google pay don't work !! no way to fix it !! please solve this big problem

GPAY Error = ...the device is still rooting or other alterations...

Phone mi 8 xiaomi eu 9.4.18 - no root!
Safetynet ok

Scuse me for the bad english

i've tried to delete in twrp file manager data/data/ com.android.google.gms and the other gms but doesn't works. also tried to clean cache and data of gpay and gservices but doesn't works.

Reactions: pittrich67
Where is the wps button for wireless connection?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Didn't work for me. It's quite obvious, the beta version of the google app caused the issues.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

it's several weeks that google pay don't work !! no way to fix it !! please solve this big problem

GPAY Error = ...the device is still rooting or other alterations...

Phone mi 8 xiaomi eu 9.4.18 - no root!
Safetynet ok

Scuse me for the bad english

i've tried to delete in twrp file manager data/data/ com.android.google.gms and the other gms but doesn't works. also tried to clean cache and data of gpay and gservices but doesn't works.
I'm still on 9.4.11 (A2 -> 6X - not rooted) but GooglePay works for me.(In-app Purchase works)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.