Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean install from Globe ROM. Everything is ok. Mi8. Only a small problem since 9.4.11.Face can not be added since 9.4.11. Only when I removed the glasses, face was added. Unlock works but with glasses. Thanks Developer.

Last edited:
Thanks for update ;) It's works OK in my MI8

On last updates (in last one too), when I enter to Play Store after updating the system, appear one update for Mi Calculator every time.
Today I didn't update and I checked the versions. The version in Store is 10.1.1 and the installed is 10.1.7.
Anyone else with this issue?

Regards.
I can confirm that. App name and icon changes.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Do I need to deinstall the version of the playstore first ?

No... Please google for how to join or leave the program. It's very straight forward and rather ot for this thread. If you're already participating the beta program you should have a link underneath the google app in play store to leave the program. Good luck!

Anyone else with notification issue? I don't receive Tapatalk notifications since this release....

Hello. When will Xiaomi finally solve the Wlan problem? It has not been possible for months to automatically get to Wlan. Start your W lan box again and you will see that no automatic wireless connection is made.

Attachments

• IMG_20190413_075554.jpg
    IMG_20190413_075554.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 486
Anyone else with notification issue? I don't receive Tapatalk notifications since this release....

Notifications working on my mi mix 3.

Also this battery standby time is great. Only moved 3% in 5hours. OK Google is working perfect too.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Assuming you're in the Google search / play services beta programs :
Leave beta program, Uninstall app updates, let play store update to stable versions

But it won't actually fix anything
For me and another user here it fixed okay google issues. Even though voice commands stopped working again after the night. Deleting the app data assumingly fixes it for another while. So there is definitely something wrong with it but it's temporarily fixable with this method.

For me and another user here it fixed okay google issues. Even though voice commands stopped working again after the night. Deleting the app data assumingly fixes it for another while. So there is definitely something wrong with it but it's temporarily fixable with this method.

A simple phone reboot also fixes "Google assistant isn't react to OK Google voice command" issue temporary for a short period but it is still sh.it. It is MIUI issue that must be fixed officially...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: zeyentology
* Landscape wallpaper bug seems to be fixed but needs some improvement.
* I cant find wps button for wifi connection
* I lost twrp after swicthing this version from stable

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

* Landscape wallpaper bug seems to be fixed but needs some improvement.
* I cant find wps button for wifi connection
* I lost twrp after swicthing this version from stable

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I think WPS feature has been removed by google. It was a potential security issue AFAIK.

There's something wrong with my google backups. It reports errors with the contact sync and after a clean install it didn't recognize any available backups in the Google drive for my Mi8. Have plenty of Android devices and all other backups/restores are working flawlessly. Anyone else with similar issues or a hint on how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.