Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I get notifications 3 times, on lockscreen, for example WhatsApp & Gmail. Xiaomi 8 pro.

Mi 9se doesn't work properly for me.
Unlocking doesn't work well, neither via fingerprint nor with hw key's.

Hw key's doesn't wake up phone. Fingerprint unlocks but no notification bar/navigation bar available and then locks device again.
Also various apps "stop working" from time to time.

Coming from latest global stable with data wipe.

AnY suggestions or good working weekly version's to try?

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk
set system language to english

Under notifications, I just enabled the second option "use application icon for notifications" and apparently is fixing the issue. I'll test it throughout the day.
f37c57c98eb8422f5a0f36f53d7da9a3.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 UD mediante Tapatalk

Download the newest version for your phone

Wipe system, cache, dalvik cache, data
Flash rom
Download the newest version for your phone

Wipe system, cache, dalvik cache, data
Flash rom

strange thing, i've completly formatted the phone, installed new TWRP, installed 9.5.23 eu rom, restored my xiaomi account, installed all my apps and the battery drain is gone. The only new bug is not working google pay

Poco F1, shortcut to battery stats disappeared from the app vault (to the left of the home screen). I love the ROM, thanks for the updates.

Apparently didn't fix it either

01a9ba1356b94eb876d087678f8652a2.jpg

Same here.. Not fixing the issue... But it's only 2 of us with this issue? I think it's pretty much annoying... And showed up only with this release. I've pocophone

I can't update my phone when I click on the option to update it says that there's no actualization somebody can help me?
Will download later. You can also download manually and install manually as well.

in the Xiaomi mi5 WhatsApp stops receiving messages for a while after turning off the screen. when opening the application all the messages enter. this happens even after putting the application without restrictions on the battery optimizer. I apologize for my bad English
are you using titanium backup?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

MiMax3 Nitrogen

In the latest releases when I press to download the update it tells me that I have the latest version installed even if it is not true!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

A bit low volume on RN7 Lavender... Not a big deal but Can tweak it myself by editing build.prop? if so how? :D

Will download later. You can also download manually and install manually as well.

How I can install manually? Could you post the website to download it and a guide! Thanks for your help I'm new in xiaomi

You can download from Xiaomi.eu and then in the updater app, press the three dots on the top right, and select "choose packet to install" and select the one you downloaded

Can I dirty flash old version? Fingerprint is not working if screen is of sometimes, it's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.