Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy Four people on mi 8 have a problem with brightness, is it a bug or not?
Sorry, me too! So we are already five!
The auto brightness is no problem for me because I don't use it, but when I unlock the phone every second time ( when the phone was in deep sleep) the brightness is about 10%!
Needs a second unlock and brightness is as earlier before!

Reactions: qbert
Sorry, me too! So we are already five!
The auto brightness is no problem for me because I don't use it, but when I unlock the phone every second time ( when the phone was in deep sleep) the brightness is about 10%!
Needs a second unlock and brightness is as earlier before!
Even if you were 500 that wouldn't change the fact that we don't touch auto-brightness and anything you experience with auto-brightness originates from the official China ROM.

Reactions: ulsa
Even if you were 500 that wouldn't change the fact that we don't touch auto-brightness and anything you experience with auto-brightness originates from the official China ROM.
Hey, stay relaxed! ;-) I don't want to say any critical words or similar! Of course I know that this from the China ROM! Im happy with your work and I love it! Really! That's why I use your ROM instead of the original boring global!;-)

Is the proximity sensor bug orginated from China ROM?

I'm experiencing serious delay/lag when unlocking the phone (using both fingerprint and the side button). Sometimes the screen takes like 4-6 seconds to turn on. Is anyone else experiencing this?

PD: i'm using a Pocophone F1.

Hey, stay relaxed! ;-) I don't want to say any critical words or similar! Of course I know that this from the China ROM! Im happy with your work and I love it! Really! That's why I use your ROM instead of the original boring global!;-)
I'm actually quite relaxed, I'm always sarcastic, it's my sense of humor. :p

Is the proximity sensor bug orginated from China ROM?
We don't have a device with a proximity sensor issue.

Reactions: Frank Schwab
I'm experiencing serious delay/lag when unlocking the phone (using both fingerprint and the side button). Sometimes the screen takes like 4-6 seconds to turn on. Is anyone else experiencing this?

No Problem on my PocoF1

So... it's a China ROM's problem? <,<
So... we have no way to answer that question, but considering the fact we change nothing even remotely related to the proximity sensor, I'm quite sure that this isn't our ROM issue.

MI5c. Battery noit so good. System crashes and restart frequently. Impression is like a overload of work (modem, connectiomìn, browser…) i don't know. Thanks

Still no one talking about the proximity sensor bug on Redmi Note 7 (and many other devices)... very well! -_-

Yes, it was spoken. You are the one who is not reading apparently.
I had proximity sensor issues, it doesnt work during a call or listening WhatsApp audios.. i fixed it with a dirty re-flash.

Mi9 960fps slowmo doesn't work, 120-240 work fine, but 960 only records the normal speed "warmup" but never saves the slow motion part.

[QUOTE = "николайбул, должность: 489862, участник: 141748"]
@ [USER = 55523] ingbrzy [/ USER] У четырех человек на ми 8 есть проблема с яркостью, это ошибка или нет?
[/ QUOTE]
У меня также есть проблема с яркостью, после того, как экран был подсвечен, экран становится минимально ярким, это происходит, когда вы зависаете на улице при очень хорошем освещении, вы не заметили этого в комнате.
Режим антимерцания включен, я думаю с ним нужно поработать, без него еще не пробавал.

why would I talk about it when I don't have the issue?

I still don't understand why some RN7 are affected from this issue and some others don't... the certain thing is that this problem affects even other phones not only made by Xiaomi and Redmi, a friend has this bug on his OnePlus 6 <.<

still have a problem on mix 2S :

when i click on a phone number on a mail application , it crash it.

Dear Developers!
I have a Mi9 Transparent Edition 8/256GB!
The Xiaomi.eu version for the regular Mi9 is compatible with my device? Or I have to wait for an exact version made for the Transparent Edition? I see the last year Mi8 Explorer has a separate ROM than the Mi8.
Thank you for your answer!

Dear Developers!
I have a Mi9 Transparent Edition 8/256GB!
The Xiaomi.eu version for the regular Mi9 is compatible with my device? Or I have to wait for an exact version made for the Transparent Edition? I see the last year Mi8 Explorer has a separate ROM than the Mi8.
Thank you for your answer!

Because there is a difference in hardware between Mi 8 and Mi 8 EE (classic fingerprint reader vs fingerprint under display). Not sure for 100%, but it should work for Mi 9 TE.

Reactions: Benjamin Cseke
Mi9 (hw is global) always disables/deactivates google news after sleep or restart. Is there a solution? Or is this a fact (like ok google) or an issue?
Mi5, 6 and 8 are working without problems.
Yes i have noticed it too.... Google News Widget also not clickable

Reactions: Mali2

Yes, I have the same problem with this update. (poco-f1)

Status
Not open for further replies.