Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I have updated my Redmi 5 plus. This update resolves a big problem, when I rebooted my phone I had problems with receiving signal and often I had to repeat the reboot more times, now this problem is totally resolved. Thanks you very much for that.

It's very nice to have some problems solved, BUT is very frustrating to get new bugs that refer to basic functions like automatic brightness...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Can i use it calmly and without problems on Redmi note 7? Any other who used it on this phone, is it good idea? Battery is better than stable or?

Can i use it calmly and without problems on Redmi note 7? Any other who used it on this phone, is it good idea? Battery is better than stable or?

For the battery it is still early to say, but otherwise the phone is fine! I had a problem but it was my configuration error .. so go quiet !!

On Pocophone, fingerprint unlock is not working properly, I need to touch multiple times to unlock, and is not vibrating like when is not recognizing the finger, it just doesn't unlock. This is the first ROM that has this issue, before this version fingerprint unlock was instant.

No problem here, fingerprint is perfect..

A quick check, MI8SE, possible failure Network, who ok and who not ok, please and thanks

Hi!

Is it possible to use voWifi on redmi 5 plus (vince), because when I tap wlan calls -> network preferences -> prefer mobile network - section ; then gave me a force close. I can not choose.

Here is the log :
Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-42-54-336_com.miui.bugreport.png

Added Screen-OFF animation, sorry but I can't find this option, where is? I'm on MI 9 SE.

I found an incorrect/not clear Italian translation related to Option to auto-expand first notification.
NO correct (now): Espandi le notifiche verso l'alto
Corrected: Espandi la prima notifica

@ingbrzy On my Mi 8 dipper, automatic brightness is buggy. Also, when in call, the screen doesn't turn off... What should I do?
Many thanks!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

+1

Definitely those.
And also I had a problem with a call. I couldn't answer it. Touch screen didn't work. I had to restart the phone.
And the fingerprint scanner is very buggy. It sometimes doesn't turn on the screen. It continues showing a black screen after turning on for a few milliseconds.

These things are a thing since last week.

Hello could someone confirm if WiFi repeater/hotspot is enabled in this new Pie version?
Since first Pie version this nice function was disabled.
In Oreo is OK

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
Yes, on Mix2, WiFi repeater is working, current release (9.5.30)

Hello thanks,
But my question is related to WiFi to WiFi repeater not data to WiFi.
The function is to create a new WiFi ap when you are already connected to WiFi ap, sharing WiFi connection not sharing data connection.

Correct - I have just been testing it with WiFi only enabled on the phone, with Hotspot on, my laptop working through the phone Hot-spot.

Works perfectly on Mix2,:with current release (9.5.30).

Correct - I have just been testing it with WiFi only enabled on the phone, with Hotspot on, my laptop working through the phone Hot-spot.

Works perfectly on Mix2,:with current release (9.5.30).
Ok thanks, now I'm in Oreo and when I put WiFi +hotspot I have this picture with 2 WiFi icons:
Have you the same icons?
b91ea57bf57c01b3ae9a5c88841add63.jpg

the only reason why I don't like Miui, is the size of the status bar too small and the possibility of having the battery percentage without the icon but only the number. Only for this reason I use custom roms.
Could you suggest who should make these small changes?

Last edited:
Thank you very much development team, it works very well in my Redmi 5 Plus, sometimes it takes to react Gboard when it is written.

This is not a problem frm xiaomi.eu rom, the bad brightness is on Global version too, so this is a problem for xiaomi to solve, i was a beta tester for a long time, always report that bug but no solution from xiaomi.

I wasn't a beta tester a long time ago, but I know that image xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_9.4.18_v10-9.zip still worked fine!

Is the mi 9 fingerprint issue when the screen is off on the 5.23 update still present in this update?

Thanks for Mi Note 3 (jason). Since installed the update with android 9, no problem at all.
Hope stay like this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.