Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone help me I'm in the last weekly rom but I want to restore factory values to the phone but keep the current rom I just want to format the phone to delete all files and accounts and everything that is mine and the phone is as if it were new someone guide me please when I put a restart in the configuration as a factory send me directly to the twrp and I do not know what else to do guide me please not to ruin it

Reactions: deadcpu
someone help me I'm in the last weekly rom but I want to restore factory values to the phone but keep the current rom I just want to format the phone to delete all files and accounts and everything that is mine and the phone is as if it were new someone guide me please when I put a restart in the configuration as a factory send me directly to the twrp and I do not know what else to do guide me please not to ruin it
In TWRP there is an option of factory reset choose it.
Also make sure to delete SD card content.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Make a phone call when your using 4G. If it drops down from 4G then you have volte.
No, if you have VoLTE, it should have the VoLTE icon the top bar, and the phone will remain in 4G or LTE (whichever icon you have selected, they are the same network)

If it goes to 3G, then you are using CSFB (Circuit Switch FallBack), where the phone is redirected to use 3G for voice (pre-VoLTE solution).

Hi all and thx EU team!

I can confirm that proximity sensor doesnt work on phone calls on Redmi Note7.

Edit: proximity sensor doesnt work on WhatsApp audios.

Edit2: I made a dirty re-flash and it works ok now!

Last edited:
MIX2 [6/128GB]

A bug which has appeared in the previous release (9.5.23) and has continued this current release is an Android System notifucation "Themes is displaying over other apps".

When the message is selected, it takes you to "Display over other Apps" page, with a switch that is turned on.

Switch is turned off, then some time later (within an hour), the message is back, with the switch being "on" again.

This is blocking some banking apps which are detecting an app (Themes) which is overlaying it, and appearing as a security risk.

Is it possible to have this changed so that Themes is always a background App, not being over other foreground apps?

No, if you have VoLTE, it should have the VoLTE icon the top bar, and the phone will remain in 4G or LTE (whichever icon you have selected, they are the same network)

If it goes to 3G, then you are using CSFB (Circuit Switch FallBack), where the phone is redirected to use 3G for voice (pre-VoLTE solution).
Same answer but some people don't get the volte icon.

Same answer but some people don't get the volte icon.
You stated if it drops down from 4G, then you have VoLTE, which is not correct - the call remains on the 4G technology, which is referred to as LTE.

It will drop down to 3G when you have a voice call which is NOT using VoLTE.

You stated if it drops down from 4G, then you have VoLTE, which is not correct - the call remains on the 4G technology, which is referred to as LTE.

It will drop down to 3G when you have a voice call which is NOT using VoLTE.
Sorry good catch lol. Was ment to read what you said.

MiNote3 no internet od second sim, redmi note 5 pro ok
That is probably only your problem. I've specifically checked with one sim in both slots, both sims, changing slots and switching mobile data from sim to sim. Everything works fine.

I updated my Mi 8 SE to 9.5.30 but I was not able to use cellular data. There was no carrier signal, as if there hadn't been installed any sim card. Everything was working properly on the previous version though. In the end, I had to change to China ROM for this reason.

Battery drain on mix 3. Wiping data from play service doesn't solve the problem. Also dirty flashing an older build doesn't work. Stuck with this build for now because I don't want to do a full wipe...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-04-12-29-20-608_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-04-12-29-20-608_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 556
  • Screenshot_2019-06-04-12-29-43-498_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-04-12-29-43-498_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 588
Mi9 (hw is global) always disables/deactivates google news after sleep or restart. Is there a solution? Or is this a fact (like ok google) or an issue?
Mi5, 6 and 8 are working without problems.

There is a problem with the brightness of the mi8. Sometimes when the brightness bar is at maximum and the screen is at a minimum.

Reactions: nikolaybul
I don't know if it's a bug on latest Xiaomi.eu Rom .30
If i press The Volume down button then Media adjustment appears.. if I extend it then the Volume Ajuster is on first place.
Its kind of annoying but if you want to increase the volume immediately you have to extend it.
I tried to upload a video of it but I'm abroad and its getting not through. I hope it's clarified what I meant.
Everything else seems smooth and fast on latest POCO Update.

Edit: maybe now the video you can see on my Google drive Link

EDIT Nr.2: If listening music with Screen off can't adjust Volume bc of the aboth mentioned bug. Thanks for taking care of it in next build

I'm fine with xiaomi.eu. But there is one problem (small, as I do not see my like-minded people here). I'm about GPS. Every time I firm the new version, I install root rights just to change the contents of the gps.conf file to improve the GPS service. Then I remove root because I don't need it anymore. Can't the new versions xiaomi.eu leave the gps.conf file unchanged?

Hi I'm running an older weekly eu rom on my Redmi Note 5 Pro, 8.10.11 (Oreo based).
Can I update normally by dirty flashing in twrp, do I need to update my recovery after I've flashed the latest pie based weekly?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Still no one talking about the proximity sensor bug on Redmi Note 7 (and many other devices)... very well! -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.